Chapter one

It's 7.45. School soon. I got up, attempted to turn my alarm off but ended up falling out of bed as usual. Oh and by the way the name is Chloe. So anyway when I managed to get up off the floor from falling I had my shower. Then quickly pulled my uniform on. The uniform is shit... We have to wear our bloody top buttons done up all the time with our tie pulled right up too. Then I have my
Pop tarts, I love pop tarts so does my best friend Autumn! I left for school after that. When I got to the school gates I realised that the bitches were behind me, I sped up my pace and caught up with Autumn. We did our usual hug then walked in to school. We aren't in the same teaching group unfortunately. I walked up to German. As usual we had a strict supply, as Miss Chin wasn't in ( Miss Bryant, she has a big chin so we call her this... Much cooler). The supply doesn't know our seating plan so I go over to sit next to my friend Poppy! She's awesome, we never listen in German we always just muck around and laugh!

I walk towards my next lesson (history) and I was carrying a lot of books... A boy with brown smooth hair bumps into me, I drop my books on the floor. " oh my god I'm really sorry I didn't m-" Said the boy. " Just watch it, ok?" With that I darted off to history, thinking of the boy. I liked the look of him, but I didn't want it to look obvious!

"CHLOE WHY ARE YOU SO LATE?" Mr Reddiford yelled. " Sorry Sir, I um... dropped all my books on my way!" I replied. With that the entire class laughed in hysterics at me. I went over to sit down In the corner next to Autumn, she let me copy down what I had missed and then we had to suffer a boring lesson of Mr Reddiford blabbing on about The French Revolution.

Finally, it's break, we went over to the carpet where we usually sit. The bitches were there, we knew they would have a massive go at us if we asked them to move and start a argument. So we went to sit next to our other friend Thea. The boy who knocked my books out of my arms, came over and asked if he could talk to me....