Falling For The Hot Guys Brother

I stare at my trembling hands as I open the school doors. Automatically everyone smiled at me causing me to shake.

"Hey babe you okay?" Harry my former boyfriend asked me.

I shake my head while hidding my trembling hands in my pockets.

"I'm fine, just upset about school begining"

I say as I pinch the fabric inside my pockets.

"Well at least you get more time with me" He smiled as he kissed my cheek.

"Yeah" I said weakly.

***

As the bell rang I slowly got out of homeroom, taking my time so I don't run into Harry. I couldn't face him, not after what I did. I hid my head in my bag as I searched for something that didn't need searching.

"Is there a reason your still here Mrs. Woods?"

I look up to see my homeroom teacher furrowing his brow at me.

"Oh I guess I lost track of time" I said smiling weakly. Just as I did the late bell rang.

"Here I will write you a late pass" He said while heading over to his desk. He got his pen out which was bright red. "Where's your agenda?"

I froze, searching my bag again, except for real this time to find no agenda.

"I can't seem to find it" I said weakly. Not bringing your agenda is a guarenteed no pass.

"I will let it slide since it is your first day" he said it with a tone that suggested don't do it again.

"Thanks" I said while giving a half smile to him.

"Here you go, and I will see you tomorrow"

"bye" I said as I ran out. Without looking I crashed into someone making my face burn with embarrassment.

"I'm so sorry let me help you" I said while picking up the cluster of books and papers on the ground.

"eh it's fine, I'm used to it" I glance up from the rememberence of his voice, Marcel.

"Why are you late?" I ask furrowing my brow, While Harry was nearly always late Marcel never was.

"Harry decided to ditch me, so I had to walk" He said slowly.

"What an ass" I said instantly but quickly replaced it by saying "well, I, Uh I, mean for doing that for uh you"

"It's fine I think he's that too" He muttered.

Flashbacks of summer vacation flashed into my mind.

Marcel and I were sitting on the dock talking about how Harry was always teasing him and ditching him when he needed help. Then we kissed.

The flashback ended causing me to blink.

"You okay?" Marcel asked as I woke up from the flashback.

"yeah, I uh gotta go" I muttered while handing him his stuff.

I quickly ran to my next class while recieving a dirty look from my teacher, Mrs. Leedle as she grabbed my late pass.

I quickly ran to my desk and sunk into my seat, what have I done.