-Chapter 1-

(Lizzie POV)
"I thought what if everything was in one color like all in yellow EW why yellow. I don't know why yellow but u get the point."

(Joel POV)
"Yeah that would be cool." I don't know what else to say......

(Lizzie POV)
Why is he so annoying sometimes."Yeah like what if it was all yellow" still don't know why I said yellow "but in different shades of yellow know what I mean."

(Joel POV)
"Yeah I get it." Sometimes Lizzie is so weird but I like that about her.

(Lizzie POV)
"It would be so cool don't u think."

(Joel POV)
"Yeah it would be cool."

So it was the end of the day Lizzie and Joel went to bed.The next morning Lizzie woke up before Joel.

(Lizzie POV)
"OMG EVERYTHING IS YELLOW EWWWW I mean it's ok BUT STILL." Oops I woke Joel up.

(Joel POV)
"WHAT WHAT WHAT.OMG EVERYTHING IS......YELLOW!!!!  I mean it's not to bad is it."

(Lizzie POV)
It's pretty bad

(Joel POV)
"Well what r we waiting for lets go to town and look at everything."

(Lizzie POV)
"I call playing Pokémon go!!!! I'll bring the camera to!!!!"

(Joel POV)
I love it when she's excited.

So the recorded some video  and posted them when they got home and even though Lizzie didn't like yellow AT ALL it was still really cool to her. 
By time they got home it was time for dinner EVEN TGE FOOD IS YELLOW!!!!!! Then they got ready for bed.

(Lizzie POV)
What if everything was Orange...........