Earth Forecast

There was one man on his venture of pursuing his journey in his life. He was alone and goal oriented, focused of what he want to reach in his journey. He never take a rest in his travel times, never look back to whatever he passed by and never lean to somebody even when his tired. He was a loner, never enjoy the whisper of other people, he most enjoys solidarity moments, living like never liking of showing his true self.

One day, he realized why he is doing all of this, why being task oriented, why living in solidarity, why being a task taker, why being oriented on what would other say to him. That day he was tired, He kneeled and takes rest for having that long journey. He prayed to one above to clear his mind and bless him of his desire.

On that moment, silence occur in himself, darkness occurs, and blunt sensation happen. He was senseless. Never know of what would happen to him on that weariness.

On his lethargic moment, he feels a touch. Blindness detached on him and heard a voice. It was a healing moment.

He cried as he says you healed me. You heard me and bless me. Now I know of what my purpose. Help me draw near closer to you. I commit everything to you now.

The man stands on his feet, and moves braver and bolder. He carries pride as he says that he is now in guide of one above.....

-writtingfingers