I'll Protect You (Boyxboy, Drarry) {Remake}

This is a remake of one of my most popular books on my other account. It's going to be more longer, more detailed, more fluffy, more angsty, and more sexy ;) It's going to have a better explanation than my other one. If you have already read my older version of the book "I'll protect you" then read the newer version to see which one you like better. I guarantee you'll like this better. If you haven't read my older version, then good, that means you're gonna be reading the better one first ^-^

The older version I realize, didn't make much sense. There were too many random things happening in the story that didn't fit well with the plot. They would have fit well if I had explained a bit more, but I was always in a hurry to update, so I barely ever explained why certain things were happening. Plus I made a lot of typos, because I type really fast and sometimes I forget to correct my grammar. So that's why I'm remaking it.

DISCLAIMER: I don't own Harry Potter in any way. The plot of this story, some of the creatures, and some new people in here, are all my creations but the rest aren't. It makes me sad T^T

SUMMARY: Harry Potter is in his sixth year at Hogwarts, and things are even more strange than they usually are. Draco seems to be a nervous wreck, and Snape is disappearing and reappearing with wounds. Hermione is in an odd, foul mood, and Dumbledore is more mysterious than usual. Plus the fact that Draco is being clingy and trying to buddy buddy with Harry is making things even worse. And of course it's up to the Golden Boy to find out what's wrong.

WARNINGS: Rape (towards the ending though) Intense Sexual Themes, or lemon (throughout the book) Adult language, Boyxboy relationship, Fluff, Angst, Minor AU (only putting that up there because people had a hissy fit when I didn't and had changed some things that were different from the actual book; isn't that what Fanfiction basically is though?), Character Death (minor characters), I think that's it.

NOTE: Chapter One will be posted soon. :)