NF • Seeing fK&C LIVE • ✨

Hey guys! I'm back after like two months! After that long break of writing, I got to see for KING & COUNTRY LIVE FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER!!!!!! IT WAS INSANE!!!! Story below 👇🏻 (I'm going to try not to flip out to much..sorry if I do 😂)

So Sunday, August 21, 2016 was the best day ever. My parents and I traveled 2 & 1/2 hours to see them live along with Jordan Feliz, and it was two hundred million percent worth it.

I got to the stage REALLY REALLY REALLY early...which paid off because, FRONT ROW!

Before I even noticed him, Troy (their stage production manager dude for those of you who don't know.) walked up to me! Here's our conversation (it won't be one hundred percent correct)

Troy: "Hey, nice shirt!"
Me: "Thanks man! Oh hey! You're Troy right?"
Troy: "I am. Nice to meet you." *shakes my hand*
Me: "Well it's great to meet you, I'm Chloe!"
Troy: "You sure got here early didn't you? There's only like ten people here so far." *chuckles*
Me: "Well yeah, had to make sure I got the full experience!"
Troy: "Well that's great, where'd y'all travel from?"

LONGGGGG STORY SHORT: TROY GREW UP AND WENT TO HIGH SCHOOL LIKE FORTY MINUTES FROM MY HOUSE. BYE.

Me: "Will the guys come out for a meet and greet sometime today or do you know yet?"
Troy: "We aren't sure yet. Joel has to catch a flight late tonight and the producer is here working with both of them for the new album."

GUYS. NEW ALBUM. THEY WERE WORKING ON IT. OKAY BYE.

Me: "Okay! That's great! I was just wondering."
Troy: "Well it's nice meeting you guys. Want to take a picture?"

 So after we met Troy not alot happened, until about 1 o'clock(ish)

....SOUND CHECK!

So I got to sit in the front row while Joel and MORIAH did sound check. Yes, Moriah, I died. She waved at me and looked a couple times. (Her voice is absolutely WONDERFUL in a for KING & COUNTRY songs y'all.)

)