Hmm.

(Yo btw I don't own Soul eater. Just gotta say that I guess)

_Normal POV_

You walked past everyone on your first day. Not caring about anyone who stared. Your names (Y/n) (L/n). Your a weapon.

You made it up the stairs, "Oh I didn't even notice how long that was." You said out loud. People stared.

"Yeah well you wouldn't stop blabbering" said Jake one of your meisters.

"Nah-uh" you snapped back.
You were wondering why the stares got worse until you remembered that only you could see Jake and Douglas, your other meister. You walked into the school, completely indifferent of everyone.

...Maka's POV...

That new girl was talking to herself. Is she ok?

"You guy see that new girl. She seems weird talking to herself like that." Black★star said crossing his arms.

Tsubaki gave him a weird look and replied "Maybe she was just talking out loud on accident. People do that when their nervous ya'know."

"HAH! NOT ME BLACK★STAR NEVER GET NERVOUS. CAUSE I WI-" I cut him off as I slammed . He's so loud.

"I know but shes probably cool guys, we should try to talk to her." Soul butted in looking away from me.

"Yeah, Soul's right. We should get to know her." I replied elbowing Soul in the side.

~Your pov~

The stares were noting. Its better than the names... from that other school. I shuddered at the thought.

"You good?" Asked Douglas poking me in the face.

"I'm fine, great even. I just can't wait." I fixes my tone and tried to smile. We made it to a room. Looked weird being in a crescent shape. I looked around and Jake chimed in.

"Um aren't we supposed to go to the death room first?" He was grinning and I knew he was right.

"Oh yeah I forgot" I said walking back. We made to the death room and Jake and Douglas were invisible, I could tell. "Guys, I need you two to be regular so Lord death can see you."

"Sorry... people." Douglas grumbled while scratching behind his neck. We made and and saw a man in a cloak. He turned around and his mask matched almost everything in Death city.

"HIYA! You must be the new students!" He spoke in a cartoonish voice, not what you would expect from someone with the word Death in the name, however it was calming.

"Yes, I'm (Full name). These are my meisters Jake and Douglas Haichi." I showed him the boys, Jake waved and Douglas just made a lazy peace sign... Great first impression guys.

"Ah yes the Haichi brothers. Your two are ghosts, correct?"

"Yupper" Douglas said resting his hand on my head.

"Well, you three will be in the Cresent moon class with Dr.Stein as your teacher. Bye bye now children!" A block hand shot out and was now waving is out. 'Great we know where that is' I thought walking to the class.

We arrived and, who I presume was the teacher, gave me the weirdest look but after taking a moment to look, an evil grin spread across his face and spoke. "Oh yes, your (y/n) right?"

"Yes, and these are my-" I tried showing my partners but once again, they were invisible. "Guys c'mon, Really?" I said looking at Jake then Douglas.

"Sorry... He had a Screw in his head and that shiz is scaryyy..." Jake said whined flailing his arms slightly.

"Yeah yeah.." I snapped my fingers and they appeared. We introduced ourselves since the Professor motioned us to.

"Hi I'm (Y/N) I'm a weapon."
"I'm Jake and this is Douglas were (y/n)'s meisters."