First steps

I was laying beside my mother right after I was born. To hear a rustling coming from the woods. My mother hid me behind her to protect me but than we were relived to notice the rustling was my dad. This was my first time meeting my dad he looked strong and powerful. I think his name was Nightwind or something like that but his nick name was night . He looked at my mom and said have you named her yet. She said I was waiting so we could pick together. They waited a couple of days to find the perfect name and together they thought of moonsilver.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nights P.O.V.
We have to go quick I hear wolfs and it sounds like a lot take moonsilver and run I will try and distract them. Take moonsilver to the abandoned shed a couple of miles from here I will catch up later
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Starshine (mom) P.O.V.
We can't just leave you here. just go night said so I took moonsilver to the shed and we rested and waited for night to get back. We waited days and he never came so we had to continue our journey without him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I didn't know where my dad was but mom said that he is safe and is just resting and we will catch up to him later. I wasn't quite sure when later was but hopefully soon. Me and my mom were walking through the forest to try and find a pond but instead we found a stream. I was so eager to drink I ran up and I slipped and fell in the stream. My mother was running beside the stream to try and get me out but she didn't know how. than a big rock came up and it stopped me I just had to find a way out so I jumped and I managed to get back on land. I shook off and started walking again with my mom. When we were walking we saw a mother dragon with two babies we had to be quiet because dragons and unicorns didn't like each other. Dragons could kill us by breathing fire at us and we could kill them with the magic in our horn. So we didn't want to mess with each other.

It started to rain so we got under a large pine tree it protected us from the rain. It started to rain harder and harder than I heard thunder and I saw lightning. My mother said everything will be fine and nuzzled me. Lightning was getting closer and closer so we had to move. It was pouring out it was raining so hard I couldn't see where i was going. Than I bumped into a tree it knocked me out. When I woke up after the storm I couldn't see my mother anywhere I was calling for her after a few minutes of calling I lost hope. So I was walking with my head down and bumped into a dragon who was about the same age as me but for some reason something was telling me not to be scared. I asked him what his name was and he said thorn what's yours I said Moonsilver. He asked me where my mother was and I said I lost her in a storm. He said how terrible. I said yeah I miss her a lot what happened to yours he said she abandoned me when I was little. I felt sorry for him we became friends and I asked him if he wanted to help find my mother with me and he nodded and so it continues.....