Golden Tears, a short story

Isabella Champ was no regular 25 year old woman. She had a special gift that brought wealth and fame, it also brought pain and sadness for the only way to accumulate the riches and publicity is by inflicting sadness upon herself, or simply by crying. Each time she cried, she cried tears of pure gold. Belle had a family like any other, she had a husband and one son. They lived in a large house, and led a wealthy lifestyle. Each time she cried they get richer and richer. She became greedier and lived in deep sorrow, but it didn't matter, all Bella wanted was to be rich and famous because to her, that was happiness. She drove her husband away by picking fights with him whenever she could, which in itself made her cry every night, despite how much she loved him she still managed to kill the relationship in order to become more wealthy. In doing this she saw her sons hurt face every time she drove her husband away from her, making the golden tears stream down her face thicker and richer. Though Belle realized this was causing her heart to break each and every day more and more, she didn't stop. She got to the point in which she would inflict pain upon herself just to shed a single tear. She would watch the saddest of movies and every once in a while she would visit her newly separated partner, watching him talk to other women and go on dates. It struck her like a bull horn up a cowboys tight ass. The grief began to overtake her, she cried everyday realizing her whole world was shattering. Yet still she felt the only was to make her happy was to be more rich and more famous, so she kept going, pooling herself in a puddle of sorrows. Until one day she took it to far. She sat upon a pile of gold staked as high as the tallest trees. There in her arms was her one and only sons, limp slain body, a knife in her right hand and tears of gold trickling down her face dripping onto her sons bloody chest. It was then that she realized what she had done.