I love you.

Sixteen year old Allyson Brooke Hernandez stood nervously on stage at her old high school. She bit her lip and raised the microphone to her face and shut her eyes. The first notes of the song played and Ally relaxed a little as she started to sing.

Have all gone to my head

I hear angels sing

In your voice

When you pull me close

Feelings I've never known

They mean everything

And leave me no choice

Ally smiled and continued to sing, moving around the stage a little and closing her eyes a lot. She had no idea why she was so nervous, she had done this before. She thought it was because this was her old high school, a place she left for online school. She has been so surprised when she was asked to sing at the talent show. Ally was also confused as to why they had asked her, and not someone else, a suspision told her it had to do with her boyfriend. 

She finsished the song and grinned in delight when she heard all the clapping and cheering. It gave her a warm feeling in the bottem of her tummy. She tuned everything out as she focused on Troy. She grave him a small grin before walking off stage and into his arms. She berried her face into his neck as he spun her around and kissed her face. She kissed him back and giggled into his ear.

She looked around and grabbed him hand, gently tugging him to the back on the auditorum and opened the door slowly, not wanting to attract attention on her. She tugged Troy outside and closed the door, giggling as she walked, Troy following.

"Where are we going, little lady?" Troy asked as he jogged to his car, Ally following. She was blushing and giggling like crazy.

"My house! I want cookies and I have a stroy to read to you." Ally exclaimed as she got into the car and buckled herself into the car. She watched as he drove and couldn't stop the random giggles she let out at completly random moments. When they pulled up infornt of her yellow house she squealed and jumped out.

She waited inpaintly for Troy as she bounced to the front door of the cream white house. She sighed when she saw he was taking his time on purpose. "Hurrrry!" She whined and pouted to add emathsis.

She giggled, clapping her hands when he spead up his pace a bit. When he got to the door, Ally grabbed his hand and pulled him into the house, looking around her her older brother or parents. It confused her for a moment until she realized that they had gone out to the talent show. "Crap" She muttered when she realized she didn't tell them she was leaving. 

  She quickly sent them a quick message before setting her phone down and twirling around to look at Troy. "I like you.' She whispered as she moved torward him and hugged him. She suddently remembered what she had to show him. She pulled away and ran up the stairs. "STAY THERE!" She screamed down at him as she flew into her room.

She grabbed her writting journal and ran back down stairs. She pulled Troy over to the couch before opening up the book. "This was a dream, a strange one considering I'm not in love with an Alex, nor do I have children, but it was adorable so I'm sharing it with you." She read out loud from the page she'd spent so much time on. 

She took a breath and started to read.

"Sometimes the greatest relationships are the ones that you never expected to be in. The ones that sweep you off your feet and challenge every view you’ve ever had.  

Will you marry me?" The words echoed in Ally’s mind as she stared down at Alex. She never expected to be in this situation. She never thought she would be here, on a beach in a white summer dress with a slight baby bump and the most handsome man in the world on one knee in front of her. 

She looked into his eyes and let the memories of the past three and a half years flood her mind. There first night together, the first night they spent when he found out about the twins, the random times him and the twins would buy her things, the little kisses, the hugs, family time, the twins second birthday, moving into there own house, and so much more. 

She didn’t even realize she had been reduced to tears until she tasted the salty liquid. She let out a shaky laugh and watched a smile cover Alex’s face. Ally reached down and laid her hand on his cheek. Suddenly the answer was clear as day. 

"Y-Yes." She smiled and collapsed into his arms as he stood up, tears streaming down her face. "Yes. Yes. Yes." Ally chanted over and over again, berrying her head in his neck. "God I love you baby" Ally heard him whisper in her ear. 

"I love you more.""

Ally finished with a grin as she looked at Troy who was smiling gently at her. She moved into his arms and whispered into his ear, "I l-love you." She closed her eyes as tight as she could and waited for his responce.

"I love you too." Ally melted into his arms and cuddled her face into his neck. She was the happiest person alive at that moment. She couldn't imagine anything else.