My Bff

A new girl come to my school and started hanging with me and my friends, which was fine. This was about 6 months ago. About 4 months ago my best friend started getting really friendly with her and about 3 months ago my BEST FRIEND completely stopped talking to me and hanging with me! for no reasons that i can think of.

i cant think of anything i have said or done to her for her to stop talking to me and hanging around with me. i dont know whats so good about this new girl or what she has got over me. and to make things worse this new girl doesnt like me. she looks at me like im a loser and thinks shes better than everyone else. i dont know what mt friend sees in her!!

Me and my friend used to be so close, i stayed at hers every weekend and we spent most of our time together. Went on holiday together, she knew things about me that i havnt told anyone else in the world. Shes the kind of person that you only meet once in your live that you have a real connection with and have genuine love towards them. 

i havnt spoken to her in months and the only time she talks to me is to ask me a question or for help with school work. I feel that she seriously doesnt care anymore, but i dont know why or how.

im so upset over this and i just dont know how we got here. it feels like yesterday we were sitting in the park laughing and joking and munching on junk food together. I love her to bits and no matter how angry i am with her i dont want to lose her! i just dont know what to do or to say because i dont talk to her and i dont know if its too late or even if she’ll care.I Love My Best Friend!!!!

Someone help me please!!