Chapter 2

You were peacefully sleeping when you see a bright light in front of your closed eyes. You squint and look at the light. You see Shi opening the curtains, probably trying to wake you up.

"Rise and shine." Shi says putting her paws on her hips. "Good morning cat." You say rubbing your eyes. "I'm not a cat, I'm an Exceed!" She complains turning her head away from you. "We have to go down to the market, we're out of food." She explains flying over to you and taking the warm covers off of you, leaving you cold. You finally got up and walked to the bathroom to brush your hair and teeth.

I do a lot of time skips ;-;

You walk down the street still half asleep with Shi flying by your side. You walk into the market, Shi picking out some fruit and other things that she thinks you need. You walk around while Shi is still shopping when you trip over one of the stands, falling on top of a black haired man. "I-I'm so sorry sir!!" You say holding your head.

You look up to see him looking at you straight in the eye, which you found very creepy. "O-Oh that was my fault I'm sorry!" He says standing up and pulling you up with him. The two of you start to clean up the different things that were in the cart, when you soon felt a little dizzy. You didn't know why, but you just did. The last thing you saw was Shi flying over to you, yelling your name. "(Y/N)!! (Y/N)!!"

You woke up sweating so much your shirt was sticking to your back. You see Shi looking at you dead in the eye. "My gosh (Y/N), you're so difficult!" She complains putting her paws on her hips. "Sorry Shi...." You say looking down. "I had a dream, that we went to the market place and I bumped into someone, and I just....blacked out..." You explain looking at the white Exceed sitting next to you. "(Y/N), that wasn't a dream." She says bringing you to the living room.

"Hi there!" You hear a man say. It was the same man that you bumped into at the market place. "W-What?! Shi what is he doing here?!" You half yelled at your furry friend. "All he said is he wanted to check up on you (Y/N). Don't be so dramatic." She says before flying off, leaving you and the raven haired male alone. He signals you to sit down which you politely agree too.

"So (Y/N) is you're name?" He asks smiling. "Yeah that's right. Hey, I never caught your name..." You say looking at him. "Oh...my name's Zeref." He says still smiling at you. You gasp which made him stop smiling. "What's wrong (Y/N)?" He asks. "Y-you're saying that, you're Zeref, the d-dark mage?!" You question standing up and backing away.  "Y-yeah...I am..." He responds sadly. "That's all that people see me as...it sucks only being known as one to kill." He adds looking up at you. "Oh I'm sorry. I've just heard some stuff, but I can see that none of those rumors are true, just by looking at you, and how you act. You're not anyway like the Zeref that they think you are!" You say sitting back down next to him.

"I guess you're right....."

"I always am....."