2

I woke up, hoping that Adam would be next to me. I rubbed my eyes and then opened them and screamed. Adam was sat right in front of me and he was staring at me

Hey gorgeous-he smiled

Hi-I groaned

Wake up, I have a little surprise for you-he says as he rubs his hands together

I went to the bathroom and did everything I had to do and than I put my night robe on and walked to the kitchen.

SURPRISE!!-he shouted, putting his hands in the direction of his surprise

Awwh! Adam you didn't have to!-I say more excitedly

Anything for you-he smirked

He had made a breakfast for me. I tasted it and it was delicious! We both ate and we're watching tv when Adams phone goes off. He gets it and it's slim asking if he wants to come to the hookah lounge.

Hey cmon, slims came here for an interview and he wants to take all his stress out. He came with sheikh and karim-Adam said pulling me up

I don't wanna go Adam! I don't like doing shisha or anything like that!-I moan and sit back down.

You're coming and that's final!-he laughs and drags me to out room and tells me to get changed. We both get ready and I was really scared to go because I had never been to a place like this before. It's not like I'm not gonna do the shisha or hookah or anything, pfft! As if...

We arrive at the hookah lounge and I'm really nervous so I hold onto Adams hand. We go inside and see slim and them guys so we go to them. They all give Adam a bro hug and then they shake my hand. We sit down and I'm on my phone(Idek what you do in a hookah lounge so correct me if I get anything wrong, lol)

The guys all order a hookah and get an extra one too. I don't know why! They wait for it to come and about five minutes later it comes. They all take one but Adam takes two. He came possibly have two at one time can he??

Here-Adam says and puts his hands out.

No no no Adam. I don't do that ish-I say as I push it away.

Cmon!-Adam moans

No

Please jasmine!-slim, sheikh and karim say

As I was about to say no Adam shoves the hookah in my mouth and pits his hand over my nose. My only option was to breathe in. So I did.

He then took it out and he asked how it was. I was mad at Adam so I stormed out of the place

I decide to take the uber home as I have no other choice and I had no luggage in the hotel so it's okay. I'm so mad at him right now!

I finally arrive home and I greet my siblings then go to bed cos I'm tired.

*next morning*

I wake up to hear my siblings shouting for me. I shout back "okay" and then go to the bathroom cos they told me to get dressed fancy. Maybe we're going somewhere!

I run downstairs and open the living room door. In front of my eyes was Adam. I walk past him and ignore the fact that some other randomers were in our house. I sit down.

We have to talk-Hannah says

Okayyy-I say sarcastically

You're having an arranged marriage to him-Daniel says as he points to ADAM.

I was speechless! I was annoyed. My face went red with annoyance and I stormed out of my room and ran upstairs. I cried and cried for god knows how long. I don't want to get married to a man that forces me to do things that I don't want to do! I hear a knock at the door and it's.............

Guess who it is?!

Thank you guys for reading my story

Till next time...Take care...And peace. I love ya X❤️