Profile

You woke up feeling a bit dizzy... suddenly you heard a knock from your door so you went downstairs to check.. it was your neighbor Toriel..
"Hello there my child" Toriel said you insist her to come in.. you maked some coffee for Toriel... but it turned out not well.. but Toriel went the kitchen and helped you.. after some minutes you and toriel sat down at the couch and had a conversation
"Have you enrolled to a school my child?" Toriel said.. you shaked your head..
"No i havent Miss Toriel.." you said suddenly Toriel handed you some documents... it was a enrollment form for a highschool! You were shocked.. you hugged Toriel and smiled at her... after some chatting with toriel ,she waved goodbye at you while exitting the door.. you closed it and signed the form.. you readed it.. The school was called "Sans High" its a pretty good school name... suddenly you noticed... the school had a lot of boy pictures..... so you wondered.. why would a highschool only had tons boys...... you reread it again.. it doesnt have any sentence about that school being a all boys school.. you had doubts , since you didnt want to ruin Toriel's effort of getting it, you just signed it... after some hours.. you went to the school and ordered a uniforms and school supplies.. after some minutes of waitting for it.. a monster gave it to you in a paperbag...after recieving it you went back to your house an openned the paperbag... the first one was supplies you gladly puts them into your old bag... the second one was a uniform... but its for boys... you are really upset.. you didnt want to look gay into it , so you maked a plan to dressed yourself as a boy... you bought a wig and set it aside for a while...you wrapped your breast with a bandage... you wrapped it a little tight so that your torso will become flat..
(NOT BAND-AID... SRSLY.. ITS THE LONG THINGY THAT WRAPS!)
After some minutes.. you finished doing it... you wore the uniform and the wig now you looked like a boy... you added some accesories like a hat... now you are done.. you feel upset for the monster who gave you a wrong uniform... but you just shaked it off because mistakes happen.. but suddenly you noticed the school starts on 2 days.... theres no way you could order a girl uniform now.. but since you dressed yourself as a boy.. you can go to the school but you need to practice your voice or otherwise you will be busted... you practice your boy voice.. it was ok... after practicing it you went to bed and slept...

Oh my for a new chapter this is short T^T sorry im on hurry...