chapter 9 -part 2-

As sans get wetter you started to worry
"Hey sans, are you really okay? Cuz you know im less wet then you..." you said with felt of shame
"I-its okay kiddo, besides blueberry will kill me..." sans said with a little blue tint in his cheeks, you and sans talked and talked until you both got back to your dorm you waved goodbye...
"Bye sans!" You said
"Bye kiddo" sans said and walked back to the cafeteria where he will get some ketchup... as you sans dissapear in your sign you sooned openned the door of your dorm
"Hi slut" you said and saw chara beside lust and swaplust
"Hi another slut, and a potato" you said while putting your stuff in your bed, you layed down... you felt lust trying to grab you... you raised your hand with a middle finger
"Fuck you." You simply said with anger... it was a long day.. lust basicly back off so does chara and his friend swaplust....
"Hey chara... when will frisk's sis will visit?" You asked
"Well about later" chara said
"I need to make sure that mydorm is clean.." you said smirking at the two and grabbing your lucky knife
"Time for pest controll" you said as you tossed them outside of the dorm, chara laughed a bit
"Anyway chara... i need to do something.. you handle the house for a bit.." you said with a little saddening expression, you went outside and runned into your favorite spot where no one can ever found, instead gaster.. he build it for you... as you got to your spot... you sat down and started crying from your past that you dealth... you usually fool many people from your smiles.. but your depressed... you got family issue.. your parents always fight and never ever witness your depression... you wanted to tell them but.. your afraid.. what will they answer... because your parents dont give you the right answer.. so when you feel bad and told them you just smile and say okay.. and when you cry you just smile... your conversations always end fast.. because you only respounded with no,yes,ok,maybe,later,fine,i dont care... smilling hurts you now... than knives that slash your flesh... chara didnt know about it since chara didnt grew up with you... he grew up with you when you were 6 years old because she jumped off a mountain... well you didnt believe her at first... but now you did... wince frisk saved chara... chara saw monsters... and now humans and monsters are leaving together at piece, while you in the other hand is broken piece by piece....

Welp i tried to make it long I TRIED