An Introverts Perspective

A silent night, a silent morning, nothing but the gushing breezes of the wind, people around me moving like clockwork, me however I seem so emotionless, i think, speak I have none but small sentences if I think of it I barely even speak now. I wonder about this awkward disability. I do not prefer it nor do I want it, for all the words that are choked in my tongue are only those that are kept held for some reason. I feel like a stranger to these people I know. Some might wonder and admittedly at times I too have wondered how I claim friendship when I have none to seek for in my troubles, or my success. I stand with a trophy in a desert with miles and miles for where my eyes could see till the horizons and as the same might be pictured with me on my knees in the burning desert begging for water as I crawl pass familiar faces who act like stranger, we share a gaze for a moment t for that is when they turn their back. How painful that feels I write in words they seem much worse or maybe I like to be not so hard on them, for as I tell myself, you can't expect to have people close when all you do is not speak to them when you meet, how ironic is it not. I yearn for this contact, this moment, this meet if you will, exiting the thoughts are the night before but as we face each other I'm at a loss of words that are like a mystery such that not even the greatest detectives could uncover. Ah the depressing tales of this introvert one might say. Well it is this introvert that used to find happiness. I must seek for my Almighty, he is the light in my darkness, the light from the crack in my prison where I lay drowning in the pity of these emotional sufferings.