Weakness

Helen's P.O.V

I was send to class E for my bad grades. I don't care though, I only got bad grades because I didn't want to be always correct. In other words, I was being wrong on purpose

Karasuma introduced me to miss Jelavic and Koro-sensei. He offered me a anti-koro knife to kill koro-sensei but I refused, not because I don't want to save the earth but because I can't touch it. Like koro-sensei, normal weapons and chemicals wont work against me but anti-koro's will. This is not my illness, my illness is one of koro-sensei's weakness.

"My name is Helen McDominick. I wish to work together as a team with you guys." I smiled politely and bow. Karma and Nagisa looked like they're holding tears back and the class just smiled. I sit on my chair and Koro-sensei start the class.

--TIMESKIP to P.E--

Karma's P.O.V

I was skipping class. Again. I was just shocked that Helen fall to class E. Not exactly, I mean she's smart but she tends to get answers wrong on purpose. She was already like that since elementary school and she still have that heart warming smile too, man do I miss her.

Nagisa's P.O.V

Helen shoot like a pro, she was comfortable with almost every pose and haven't miss a single target. Chiba was amazed while Hayami was a little pissed, I think she's jealous on both Helen skill and beauty- It's not that I like her, not that way anyway. But it's true she's beautiful, honestly I think she can become an idol if she wanted to. But she was so good at shooting that it actually come to me that she may have done it before, which mean she may be an assassin.