Part II

I was debating over myself if I should write a Part Two. Course, it piqued my interest and I also wanted to know what and how Miss Valeriana would react to this "new form" of herself.

Any who.... PLEASE VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE so this story can win!!

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

「Take it! Take my life!」
Those ominous words resound through Valeriana's mind in her utter confusion.

"What have I done? What have I done!?!" She stared at herself as a scared and horrified face plastered across her complexion.

She screamed aloud. Her clarion shriek echoed darkly throughout the Night. As her voice died down, a new one erupted from the darkness.

"Ah ha ha. It seems like we have been bestowed a new brethren." It was a melodramatic and rather sarcastic tone that was spoken to no one in particular. Out came a beautiful, attention grabbing, blue wolf, or was it a fox? It walked out from under the shadow of a dead and gnarled tree, and stepped under and into the dim moon-lit evening.

Valeriana jumped swiftly away from the demon, her midnight black hair whipped in the windless evening as she turned and high tailed away from the demon. But, unfortunately, she couldn't do any of that listed above. She stared at the beautiful animal with eyes wide open.

She was frozen in a mix of fear and awe.

"What? you're surprised?" the blue fox said. It was definitely a fox, wasn't it?

Valeriana ungracefully stuttered: "Who-who a-are you?" the demon emitted fear like none other, it was as if a whole new level of hell, scarier. She fell back oh her bottom and scuttled away.

The blue fox laughed. A clarion ring, it was a refreshing sound to Valeriana despite the danger in front of her. "What a funny piece of morsel, fine I will tell you. I am called Bleur, and you shall call me master."

"What!"