Chapter 2

Hey guys, sorry I havn't uploaded lately!

Nightclaw's P.O.V

I walked around the woods and found a mansion. "Wait..." I walked in and saw 2 people running and then a very familiar voice. What are you doing chi- Nightclaw? I gasped and turned around. "Daddy!" I said and ran over to Slenderman and hugged him. "Nightclaw" I heard someone said. I turned around after saying hi and saw Nightling. "Brother" I said looking at my twin brother and then I hugged him.

Nightling's P.O.V

I hugged Nightclaw back and smiled. "I missed you" we both said. We smiled at each other and laughed.

Slenderman's P.O.V

I'm so glad I have my daughter back! Masky walked over and introduced himself and then Nightclaw did. He then brought up Lillian, my wife who got murdered when my kids were a year old. Nightclaw seemed to be bothered by it but changed the subject to about him and she glanced at me then winked and I knew what she wanted to say. I nodded and then I went to my office and sat down. Here at my mansion we aren't aloud to have photos of our families at all, only us but...I disobeyed what Mr. Creepypasta said and allowed them, I shouldn't keep secrets or anything from this so called 'Family' that people say we are. I sighed and put my head down.

Masky's P.O.V
I sighed as Nightclaw had changed the subject but I guess it was confidential or it hurt her. I smiled. "Hey, wanna talk in my room?" I asked. "Sure!" Nightclaw said. We walked to my room and sat on my bed. "How about we start from the beginning?" Nightclaw asked. I nodded.  "Hi, I'm Masky" I said. "Ello Masky, I'm Nightclaw" Nightclaw said. I smiled. "So...what is your real name?" Nightclaw asked. "Timothy Sutton" I flinched at my name. I don't know why but I always hate the name 'Timothy' but I didn't mind 'Tim' "you don't like The name Timothy do you?" Nightclaw asked "I hate it, so if you want just call me Tim, Masky, Mask, Masked Man" I said "Timmy?" Nightclaw asked. "N-no, that's taken" I said and looked down. Lyrica, or Lyric I thought and sighed. Lyrica was/is Hoody's sister...she's 18 at the moment or was suppose to be....we don't know if she is still alive or not. She has long blonde hair and the same blue eyes as Hoody ((idk if they are blue but...my bff/sister TheGoldenNinja told me that his eyes are blue at one point)) I sighed remembering her. "Who Is Lyrica?" Nightclaw asked cautiously. At least she is cautious I thought. "Hoody's sister, she always had called me Timmy" I said. "Oh...I'm sorry if she's dead" Nightclaw said softly and then pulled me into a hug. I didn't care for that moment, I needed someone to help me at the moment. I hugged back and started to cry as the memories of everything came back.

Hope you enjoyed that chapter and be sure to vote and comment my lovely killers! I'll see ya'll later! Buy bye! *throws knives* NOW GO KILL AND CUT UP SOME PEOPLE KILLERS!! Also I hope u guys like my stories if u have any ideas for stories that I could do just tell me in the comments or message me on here!