We're Leaving

Recap: he smacked me...

~Ashley's Point Of View~
After I heard a big smack I jumped up and Started to panick. I slowly went downstairs with Molly and Avery
"Mom?" I said softly
She turned and looked at me with red eyes and a red hand print on her cheek.

~ARIA'S POINT OF VIEW~

"Mommy" Ashley said softly
I turned and she was with Avery and Molly. She saw my red eyes and the red hand  print on my cheek from where Ezra had smacked me. She looked shocked at the big hand print across my cheek. Ezra had disappeared. I was sobbing when I croaked out sad words.

"we're leaving, pack your  bags...wake up the others and tell them to pack."

ASHLEY'S POV

I ran back upstairs with Molly and Avery hot on my tail and shook awake the others and told them what happened, with no questions they got up and packed their bags and got ready. It was my turn to shower for the 'trip'. I finished and changed into some adidas black pants with white lines along the sides, with a white 'Vibes' crop top and got my white super star adidas and my iPhone 6s with my charger , portable charger, headphones , cases and packed it in my bag along with my clothes I took the sheets of my bed and put them in my suit case along with my curling iron, I got out a  black baggy sweatshirt with the word Wilk on it from my favorite artist Sammy Wilkison. I finished packing everything I headed downstairs to find everyone waiting for me.

TIME SKIP

THIRD PERSON POV

The girls and Aria were currently at Aria's parents house where Aria and Ashley were going to be staying while Aria and Spencer went house hunting. The young  girls were relived to see no texts from A recently which meant they were having a break for a while. The girls helped Ashley pack to put in her mothers old room, she looked around and skimmed the room, she liked it very much it looked comfortable and cozy , she walked over to her mothers old high school pictures and smiled at them,she remembers her mom telling her about Mona being A back then and she wondered if Mona was out to get them, but she decided to ignore the theory and keep that topic off her mind until another text from A arrived, she had also always wondered how A had their numbers in the first place like it was impossible unless someone gave them to her or him.

As night time was approaching Aria came back home to find Ashley on her rose gold Macbook watching The Vampire Diaries. The 2 girls then decided to order some pizza and get a lot of snacks so they could have a movie night in Arias room