YOU talk/look to another

A/n: this is not the same the previous chapter was the others now it's you.💝

Deadshot:
A boy bumped into you as he looked straight in your eyes. "Oh i am so sorry" he said helping you up. "Don't you worry" you smiled. Floyed stood there watching you talk with him. "My name is caitlin can i may ask your name?" He asked. On the moment you wanted to give answer floyed did it. "Her name is y/n now you know her name you can go" he snapped at caitlin. "Bye caitlin" i said. He nodded. "Your so stupid" you laughed when you kissed him on his nose.

Harley:
You two were in a club...it was heavy music out there. You enjoyed it untill a boy hitted on you were harley was. "Hey sexy you're alone?" You ignored his question and took a sip from your drink. "You're hot" he tried. "i don't know who you are but you are flirting with my girlfriend back off dude!" Harley yelled. The boy glared at her and then winked at you before leaving. "luv ya!" She said. "luv ya too"

June/entranchess:
It was a weird situation...it was in a bus when i a girl showed interest in you. "So are you the sun? Cuz you shine" she smiled. I looked at june who was annoyed by her. "You know i've never seen an angel before" again she had a pickup-line. "Geez idiot shut it! I am her girlfriend and you can't do anything about byee" she said face palming the girl backwards. You laughed. "such a sweetie"

Rick flag:
On the beach a guy spotted you. "Hey girl" he said. "Hey there" you said. Rick was standing 2 meters away. "What's your name? Mine is gio" he said smiling. "y/n is the name" you said. "do you have a boyfriend or something?" Rick was now standing next to you. "Yeah she has nice to meet you now you can go already" he fake smiled. "Cute as hell" you laughed.

Joker:
One of his henchman started to flirt with you. "You're pretty miss y/n" you rolled your eyes. "You got the balls man" you laughed sarcastically. "Maybe we can spea-" he was cutted of my joker. "You're flirting with my girlfriend?" He asked. "I..i am sorry boss" joker laughed as he shoot him right in the head. "Don't flirt with my girlfriend" he whispered as he pulled you close