A letter too late?

This is just a short story :P

this is supposed to be a novel but...well, I got bored with it but I SO LOVE MY OC's here that I made a short story. This is really, really short.:P Comment away! I would really like that^^ and if its not too much to ask, please vote for this story too,,,this is my first ever finished short story :>

***

Exam papers are being passed around I think I’m the only one brooding at my wasted exam score. This is so embarrassing, if only I had enough time studying but I completely wasted the night before the exam falling asleep dreaming about my unknown prince…*sigh* Reality is harsh.

"What do you mean by that, Shorty?"

I jump and shift in my seat. " W-what-d'you-mea-wha-d-i-mean?!". Oh no, has he heard about my exam score? I quickly crumple it with my left hand and throw it in my backpack. Or worse! He heard of my prince fantasies! Ghad, I have no life, well no love life for that matter…

My classmate, Vincent just laughs at me. "Been thinking a whole lot, have you? I can even put my ID in the crease of your forehead". He was about to lean forward from his seat while balancing himself on the armrest to get his ID in my forehead but I slapped away his hand before he even steals my personal space that he lost his balance and almost crashed! Luckily, I put a stop to this and unwillingly helped him back to Mario's armchair, which he was temporarily occupying.

"Look at the mess you would have done! You could have broken your ribs or something...", I whispered frantically as our adviser, Mrs. Lopez enters the classroom and Mario on her heels.

I see Vincent smile then he looks away. I followed his gaze and I saw my friend, Carmella, in haste and catching up her breath while Mrs. Lopez asked her why she was late.

"Mario's here already! Shooo!" I quickly tell him so he was forced to return to his seat beside our topnotcher, Chris. Mario, then sat on his armchair behind me. Carmella was finally permitted to sit. She is on the first row so that Vincent can see her always--....Did I just think of that? Am I really jealous? Do I actually have feelings for that jerk?  I can feel my hot face as I cup my hands on my both cheeks.

"Ayeshhhaa..."

I started and jerked my head to Mario's direction but I saw Vincent instead. I gave a gasp. My heartbeat is running so wildly that I am afraid it would jump out of my chest!

"Calm down will you! Mrs. Lopez is giving us a lecture.", he whispers as I regain my calm. Stupid Vincent!

"What are you doing here? You're going to get Mario in trouble!"

"I don't care."

"Surprise, surprise..."

"Why would I care about Mario? I'm more worried for you..."

I close my eyes, not daring to believe him. I will just focus on our History teacher.

"...not listening to our teacher." he added. See! Don't assume such things Ayesha. I can't believe that once, I had a crush on this guy but that was a long time ago and we weren't even speaking then, but with those huge, dark eyes, messy brown hair, his smile, well, he is easily my type but whoah, it ends just there. I started not to like him since the second year, when he made me cry. It is too embarrassing to even think about!

Lunch time:

I sit beside my bff because I’m hoping her daily stories will distract me from thinking about Vincent too much. I wait for her to speak but no such luck she seems to be writing something, an assignment, I think.

“Do you know that too much studying is bad for your health?” I say distracting her so that she would leave her studies. Really! She’s just too serious with work!