Chapter 1

When my father died my mom fell apart because she had no clue how to raise me, because she couldn't give me back to my dad and tell him to take care of me, but that was like one year ago.   "Breeze common we gotta go!" My mom yells from the garage.

   "Coming mom I have to grab some thing!" I yell back

I grab my journal and continue my story "So close yet so far". 

I am so confused why must I go some where to make my mom happy I mean I love her and all but common, we are going to see her boyfriend Dallas, I mean I can't really complain because there is a guy down the road from Dallas named Liam Payne.

 "Mom since we practically live with him can I go down the street and hang out with Liam?"

 "I guess but be home at a reasonable time please."

 "Whatever."

When we arrive at Dallas's house I walk to Liam's house and as I walk down the path to Liam's house I hear a familiar voice calling my name, I turn around to see Liam running to catch up with me. 

"Hey Breeze where you going?"

"Well I was going to your house until you came along."

"Oh well I can run home if you'd like."

"No it's okay i would like to have somebody to talk with anyway."

"Okay, so why are you going to my house anyway."

"Because my mom dragged me to her boyfriends house again."

"Oh Dallas?"

"Yep I just don't understand why she keeps dragging me along I don't like Dallas, I want my dad back but I will never get what I want."

"What do you want."

"Roses are red"

"Violets are blue"

"I wish you were my boyfriend,"

"Your wish just came true, so... did you get what you wanted?"

"For once in my life I did."

"Lets go to my house and tell my mum and my father then you can call your mum and tell her."

"Okay lets go."

Liam steps in front of me and puts his hand out like he was asking me to dance and before I could ask what he was doing he says:

"My lady can I take your hand and walk with you by my side."

"Of course you can kind sir." I respond with a little chuckle.

When we arrive a Liam's house I am greeted by Geoff and Karen (AKA Mr. and Mrs. Payne) Liam's parents. 

"Ello Breeze it so nice to see you again."

"Ello Mr. and Mrs. Payne it is nice to see you again as well."

"Please Breeze call us Karen and Geoff."

"Very well"

Liam takes my hand and leads me into his room, where we play some games until his mom called us out for dinner.

"Breeze, Liam time for dinner!"

"Coming."

Me and Liam make our down stairs to eat dinner and as we are eating Geoff and Karen are telling embarrassing stories about Liam. 

"Babe?" 

"Yes Liam?"

"Come here and talk to me for a minute."

"Okay?"

I excused myself and walked toward the hallway to talk to Liam and see what he wanted.

"What?"

"When can I tell my parents, you know about us?"

"Anytime  you would like."

"So now?"

" Sure."

We went to go sit back down when Liam...

"Mom, Dad I have an announcement to make."

"What is it son?"

"Breeze and I are now dating."

"That's great son, but when are you going to tell her parents excuse me mother."   

"After I take her home."

"Okay well after dinner you need to walk her home."

"Yes Sir."

As dinner carried on all I could think about is how my mom would react to me dating a celebrity, her face would get all red and then she would act like she was happy but then she would watch Liam walk away then when he was out of sight she would start yelling at me about it.

"Thank you for dinner it was wonderful, I guess I best be on my way home then so long."

As Liam and I are walking down the street hand in hand, I was still thinking about my moms reaction. I had no idea what to expect would she be mad, happy, or even thankful that I finally found somebody.