NO!

There once was a girl named Riley, she woke up in the hospital.She didn't quite understand what was happening. out of no where she herd a voice,a deep voice.

Riley! Riley! Riley? Can you hear me 'said the crying man. ...ye..yes 'Riley said in a soft voice. Oh good you had worried sick about you, how did this happen,are you ok?

I...I don't remember. I just know I was watching my little sister and all of the sudden a man walked in. so I ran with pepper! By then I guess it wan to late. That sound horrible but who's pepper? Said the man. Pepper she my little sister. And who are you again I can't remember.   My name is Elijah remember said Elijah. ....... ELIJAH I'V MISSED YOU SO MUCH HOW DID YOU GET HERE!  "Said Riley happily "

      Well Riley I moved here 3weeks ago and I was going to stop by today the I got a phone call,  ...from the hospital they said your mom said to call me . And now I'm here "said Elijah confidentiality " oh . "Said Riley " I'll be right back in going to get some clothes on Riley said. Can I come with said Elijah with a smerk on his face. Hahahaha  said Riley not happening she said after laughing she went out of the room leaving Eli alone! With her back pack, and phone . So Eli went through finding out Riley he'd an ex . Instantly he blushed setting the phone down , right after Riley walked in and saw here phone she new what had happens but she didn't say a word.

  A/N
    How are you enjoying the book don't worry your character is coming soon.