Diamond

Chapter 1

At the outer universe, there was a big comet. Dashing through the many stars around it until it landed on planet Earth.

After 17 years...

" Hey Diamond. Wanna join us this Saturday at Thea's house?" Louanne said. Diamond's friend. 

Diamond has a white complexion, blue sparkly eyes and a chocolate brown hair. She's talking with Louanne by her window pane.

"Oh, I'm not sure Louanne. Mom said that we were suppose to have a meeting with an executive chief for the garden sale at Milan." Diamond replied.

"Ok. Just text me if you have time for Thea's house. Bye" Louanne said then leave.

Diamond is 17 years old turning 18 at the 15 of May. She's not the type who loves parties. She just like prim n' proper events especially formal while Thea and Louanne love rock and roll and other noisy stuffs which is very irritating for her.

" Lunch is ready!!!". That's her foster mom, Mrs. Medina.

So Diamond rush down to their kitchen and seated. "Mom, is it still on for the garden selling this Saturday?"

"Of course Diamond. Why are you asking? Is there any place that you're up to on Saturday?" her mom asked pouring some juice on Diamond's glass.

"No, I mean... I'm not sure if I'll come"

Diamond knew that she was just adopted. As her mom told her a story where she really came from.

It was evening when Mrs. Medina was so sad staring at her window, staring at the stars. She wishes to have a baby girl but her husband died a month ago after they got married in a war at Iraq. Just then, a comet crossed the sky and crash down in her yard.

Mrs. Medina hurriedly rushed down to her backyard and saw the comet and a baby girl crying and have a printed name on her sparkly blue dress. "DIAMOND".

Her mom always told her that she was special because she came inside a comet which Diamond don't believe.

"By the way mom, I'm glad that there's no classes today because of the girl's scout meeting at our school" Diamond said, starting to eat.

"Why didn't you join the girl scout at your school?" her mom asked.

"Well, at first I wanna join but I realized I don't even know how to burn woods" Diamond giggled.

That night Diamond stood up staring at the sky. She looked at the stars.  "I don't know why am I felt special... But I'm comfortable sharing my stories with you"

At Planet Uranus there was a castle filled with glittery, sparkling walls. It's where her true family lives.

"Topaz! Is it Diamond again? Let me see!!" Sapphire excitedly said then look at the crystal ball that's shining at the top of a fountain where gold dust and silver water flows.

"Are you missing your sister?" Queen Garnet said walking towards them.

"Totally!" Topaz replied.

"When will she come here?" Sapphire asked.

"I don't know for now" the Queen said.

"Mother, may we go to Earth and find Diamond?" Topaz suggested.

"No! Can't you see the disaster that will occur if all of us will join the humans there?" the Queen explained. "I got more duties to make" she added then leave.