Meeting people o.o ( DARK ASS SHITZ

Red wandered through the forest, Knife in hand. "Mmmmm, The sweet smell of blood.. Never gets old~" She said,  with a grin. A child was screaming in a small treehouse that she was in "Slenderman's forest"...  Red looked up at the treehouse to see the small girls face peek out, Red's face was twisted with anger, Children shouldn't be so stupid. The kid smiled and waved at Red "Hi miss!! Do you know what forest this is?!" The kid shouted "Yes... I do." Red mumbled glitching into the tree house, She stared at the kid with a smile "You ready to close you're eyes for a bit...?" Red said, Lifting the knife "Please Stop, Miss! You're scaring me!" The kid said with a sob.  "Ehehehhe... You should be scared of me... Welcome to Slender forest, kid." and with that Red stabbed her in the head, The kid let out a blood curdling scream, Alerting a kid down below "?? Alice i'm coming!!" it was a boy, about Red's age. "Darn!" Red whispered with anger, Wiping the blood from her forehead, She stared at the door way and quickly hid behind a shelf "Al-- ALICE?!" The boy shouted in surprise, Red crept out and behind the boy "Time is running short. You should run and forget you saw any of this. Don't. Come. Back." Red said putting the knife down with a glare. "Y-you're... Red... Oh. My God." The boy mumbled, and with that, he ran.