Sebastian imagine

Today was my first day at work. I will be a maid at the phantomhive household and I'm very nervous. I knocked on the door and almosted instantly it opened. Standing in front of me was a man who was quiet attractive. "You must be Y/N, I'm Sebastian" he says with a slight smile. "Wow his voice is sexy......snap out of it u just got here" I thought to myself. He steps out of the way and I walk in feeling his gaze look up and down my body. It has been 2 weeks since I started working at the household and all the people here are indeed nice. Today I helped finny with the garden and helped Bar cook a treat that wasn't burnt as well as help May-rin around the house not letting her break anything. I had completed my work a bit early so I went out into the garden. I had sat on a grass and looked at all the flowers around me. I was so at ease that I didn't notice Sebastian had sat beside me. "What a beautiful garden you and finny have made" he says making me snap out of my thoughts "oh yes thank you." he nods and turns to face me and I look down hiding my blush with my hair. "Why hide your blush love" he asks removing the hair from my face. When he called me love it caused me to turn even more red. "I like your blush love" he says. I turn even more red if its possible. He leans in and kisses me softly yet passionately on the lips. I returned the kiss and he pulled away soon after looking into my eyes. I look at him still a bit pink on my cheeks. "Will you be mine" he asks still looking into my eyes. I nod rapidly "yes" I say.  He smiles and kisses me quickly before getting up. He walked to the door and turns to me "Til tonight my love" he says with his sexy wink and walks into the house leaving me blushing and smiling.