Lee Howon {Hoya} Imagine part 1

I had woken up very early in the morning and had went out for a run. Tomorrow is the annual 5k run here in my hometown and I will be participating in for the 3rd time. I ran about 4 miles before I entered into town. I decide to get a drink at a local café. I walk in and see a guy around my age working at the counter. I come to this café everyday ever since I was 13 years old and have never seen this guy before. I walk to the counter and smile at the guy. "Hello there what would u like" he asks. "Hey Y/N I'll get your order right now" Kate says. I smile at Kate "thanks Kate and is he new" I ask her gesturing to the guy. "Ah yes this is Lee Howon, Howon this is Y/N she's are favorite customer and the girl I'm always telling you about" she says. I smile "u must be the Hoya she won't shut up about" I say sticking out my hand. He shakes my hand and smiles. "Nice to finally meet you Howon and I'll be at my table" I say heading to the table farthest away from everyone else. Kate gets my order and hands it to Howon "take it to her and talk to her" she says. "Ok why me" he asks. "Cuz I see the way u two look at each other and I ship it so make my ship happen" she says smiling. "I just met her tho" he says. "I told her a ton about you and I have told you a ton about her alright so now go make my ship happen" she says. He sighs and heads to my table. "Here you go Y/N" he says handing me my drink and food. I smile and take it "thank you, you can take a seat if you can" I say. <really that's what you say to a hot guy like that> I think to myself as he takes a seat infront of me. I smile at him "so what do u like to do howon" I ask drinking a sip of the coffee. "Well I like to dance, rap, sing, and run, also you can just call me hoya" he says smiling "how bout you" he asks. I was shocked to hear those cuz like to do as well "the same as you actually Hoya" I say. He was surprised and I smiles cuz his surprised face was quite cute. I got up "it was nice talking to u hoya but I got to run, literally" I say.