three

MaKenna Austin

**

it was a few weeks later and everyone was in L.A, over at mine and Addison's house. Nate and Addison ended up getting together by the way, finally. the fans still don't know that Derek and I are back together, but we plan on telling them tonight, and they all took Nate's and Addison's news rather well & their ship name is #Naddison. it's cute. I'm so happy for them.

right now, everyone was getting ready to go out to eat and to a movie, I think we were seeing Lights Out. I finished getting ready;

 I finished getting ready;

as Derek walked in;

"you ready, ma?" he asked

"you ready, ma?" he asked. I nodded grabbing my phone from the charger and followed Derek out and down the stairs, seeing that everyone else was down there as well. everyone got ready to go and we all got in vehicles.

**

it was late, and we had just got done watching the movie and we're leaving the theatre. we decided to walk the board walk and walk along the beach for a while because nobody was ready to go home.

"Addie, take mine and Derek's picture please," I smiled.

"sure thing, baby." she smiled. I smiled back, handing her my phone. we did a serious pose, a funny pose, and a cute pose. Addison and I then took a picture together too.

after we finished taking pictures, I looked at them all, and I loved them. I locked my phone, deciding to post them later and stuck it in my back pocket.

"you guys wanna get ice cream?" I asked as we were about to pass an ice cream shop. everyone agreed to and we all stood in line to order our ice cream.

"I'm gonna go get us a table, you know what I want?" I asked, looking up at derek.

"double chocolate chip cookie dough?" he questioned. I smiled, nodding my head and pecked his cheek as I went to find everyone a table. after I found one, I sat down, pulling out my phone and went to Instagram.

Instagram:

@.kennaaaustin: @.derek_luh, I love you so much. thank you for always making me happy, and for always putting a smile on my face. the past three years were just a break, but I'm so thankful to have you back. you showed me the true meaning of love, and I can't thank you enough for everything you do. again, I love you so much, and I can't express that enough. you make me happy ❤️❤️❤️.

I smiled as I posted it and shared it to Twitter and Instagram. I locked my phone, placing it beside me, face down on the table. I smiled as Derek came back with a smile on his face and handed me my ice cream.

"thank you." I smiled.

"anything for you, baby girl." he winked, sitting down across from me.

i sat and admired him as we ate our ice cream together. im beyond thankful that we're back together. I love this kid so much.

he makes me so happy, happier than anyone else did.