Chapter Three - Tilly Adominton the Amazing Starfish

I smiled as I woke up in the warm dormitory, Hannah Abbot lightly snoring beside me. Tilly Adominton was stretched out like a starfish on the floor.

I quietly grabbed my wand and a book on Quidditch.

"Lumos Maximus." I whispered as my wand shone brightly. Smiling, I crept out of the dormitory.

I stepped into the Hufflepuff Common Room and sat down in an armchair next to a blazing fireplace, with a portrait of a beautiful young woman with a black cloak on top.

The portrait reminded me of what happened on the train with the dementors, when I passed out and saw what happened when my parents were tortured into insanity. Neville's mother was wearing a black cloak, which she had quickly laid over baby Neville before the torturing.

I sighed sadly as I sifted through the pages of Quidditch Through The Ages. The try-outs were the following Saturday - five days yet - and I was desperate for a Keeper position.

I was also extremely interested in Quidditch itself. I liked learning about the brooms and developments and who created what in Quidditch.

If we had a Quidditch test, I'd at the very least be 6/10 on it! My brain was practically bursting with useless information on broomsticks.

I smiled as I re-read the passage about how Hogwarts served the sport of Quidditch. I was murmuring the passage over and over, when the room suddenly became chilly.

I bit my lip anxiously as a rasp suddenly came from outside. My eyes widened in fear, and I stopped breathing for a few seconds.

I jumped up in shock as a sudden whisper came from outside of Hufflepuff Common Room. I crept over to it, terrified, as the fireplace roared behind me.

"C'mere, you idiot!" The voice hissed. I paled in terror as the voice hissed impatiently.

"Wh-who are you? Wh-where are you?" I shouted, spinning around, checking everywhere.

"I'm merely here to help you, fool. Now get over here. I have no time to explain details."

Creeping up to the exit out of the Common Room, I crawled out, looking around me, terrified. My eyes were wide and a cold chill ran down my spine.

"Honestly, I have no time, so get your butt over here, girl!"

I let out a small whimper as I bit my lip. Nothing was around me - just stone walls. Where on Earth was the sound coming from?

I suddenly jerked to the side, screaming as something bit me, and I fell to the ground, blood dripping down my arm and leg.

Yeahhhh, who knows what it is that bit her? XD  I don't even know why I bother writing this, no one will read it, lol. I suck at fanfictions...XD