Chapter 1

On a street perpendicular to the shimmering ocean, a good amount of chaos was going on inside of a family run restaurant; a local and simple burger place called Bob's Burgers. Five people typically worked at this place with just two regulars, however this was what was causing the issue.

"Dad, can I have a word?" Tina muttered through clenched teeth.

Tina was an eighteen year old girl who held an obsession with boys and their butts, but knew how to be a smart, strong, sensual woman on her own as well. She had jet black hair pulled back into a ponytail with bangs that swept the top of her chunky, thick, dark glasses. Her typical attire consisted of a baby blue shirt, a pair of light washed blue jeans, gray converse, and to top it all off, a yellow hairclip. While she spent a lot of her time with other people outside or grilling in her father's restaurant, she always set aside an hour in the morning to write her freaky, erotic friend/fan fictions. They were what made her truly herself, and helped her to embrace who she really was every damn day. Not to mention that she had began to write more than just these freaky stories, even if no one knew her deep interest in writing. Besides these things, she was awkward in all of the best ways, and didn't hesitate to flaunt that awkward side.

"Tina, listen-" Bob, Tina's father, began before being cut off by Louise.

Bob was the father of three children, and the wife to the love of his life. He carried a belly and sported a balding spot that had night black hair combed over in an attempt to cover it up. He wore almost nothing other than sweats and white t-shirts, with an apron overlaying the whole thing to give the cook look. He was an amazing father, even if he got off of track at times. He typically had an attitude of not giving a crap, and if someone told him what to do, he would typically do the exact opposite out of spite.

"T, T, calm down, listen girl, you gotta focus! Focus T, focus!" Shouted Louise, Tina's younger sister as she shook Tina's shoulders.

Louise was a fourteen year old girl who held onto her pink bunny hat as though the world would fall apart without it. She wore an emerald tank top with a pair of ripped, black, tight jeans, and her dark hair fell in waves down her back. On the outside it was obvious that she cared first and foremost about herself and her money, but when you dug quite deep or even observed her for long enough, you could notice that her core wasn't rotten, but rather averagely decent. She enjoyed to trick those around her, especially idiots, and wasn't afraid to say exactly what she was thinking. She took as many risks as she could in life, and if you tell her not to do it, well she probably already did it.

"Guys, stop fighting, and listen to this!" Gene lifted his leg and farted obnoxiously.

Gene was Tina's younger brother, and Louise's older brother. He was sixteen years old, and loved music and comedy so much that he almost never stepped away from the spotlight. Most of the time, however, he was clueless and appreciated the finer things in life, like trash picking and eating whatever he wanted, wherever he wanted, and whenever he wanted. The attire on a normal day for Gene was a yellow t-shirt and a pair of cargo shorts. However, the yellow t-shirt would be regularly changed out for a graphic tee every now and then. The most important and unchanging part of his outfit would forever and always be his handheld and electric blue keyboard. He was loud, crazy, and typically quite genial.

"Gene, Louise; shush. Tina, what your father's doing is good. I support your decision Bobbie," Linda shouted excitedly as she clung to her husband.

Linda was the mom of Tina, Gene, and Louise and would always be Bob's wife, even if they're meeting was a total accident of Bob simply forgetting to shave his mustache. She always wore a red shirt that matched her delicate, cat-eyed, red glasses, along with a pair of jeans almost always covered with a white apron around her waist. She was joyful, dramatic, easily entertained, gullible, forgiving, and very crazy. She was, however, the perfect mom; supportive, loose, caring, and most importantly loving.

Teddy and Mort, the two regulars, watched the family go off and pretended as though nothing was happening, since this wasn't out of the ordinary.

"Dad! I thought you loved me! If he becomes our new grill cook, then what will I be?" Tina yelled, breaking up the whole fight.

"Tina, you'll still be a grill cook, you too will just work together," Bob replied with a soft sigh.

"Well what if he's better than me?"

"Then you will teach him. That way if he gets better than you, you'll know he has your touch. I'll even let you be in charge."

Tina liked the sound of that. She let the words run over in her mind before responding. "Fine, it's a deal. When is he starting?"

"Tonight."

Tina groaned and stomped back into the kitchen, placing her apron back on.

Louise and Gene walked off, each doing their own thing, as Linda walked back over to Bob.

"Do you really think he'll work Bobbie?" Linda muttered, weaving her fingers in with his.

"Lin, Zeke has a perfect palette. And as little as I want to admit this, it's better than mine. If he can work out here, I can get him to stay here. He's going to really turn into something."