Introduction

I am tired and bored, so I decided to make a story! It's not going to be a huge chapter book, but hopefully it will be good enough to read and enjoy! For this chapter I will be introducing the characters! ~SEK

Sylveon: Heeelloooo???? Is the mic on?

Espeon: Yes! Start already!

Eevee: But I need to go to the bathroom!

Flareon: I told you to go before we started!

Eevee: But I didn't need to go then! I gotta go baaaad.......

Glaceon: Just stop the film already, the atmosphere is making my hair frizzy... Ugh.

Vaporeon: Okay, CUT!

Scene two-

Vaporeon: TWO, ONE, ACTION!

*toilet flushes in the background as you hear Eevee panting and see him run onto stage. Flareon sighs*

Jolteon: Oops! Started it too early!

*Screen moves to see a blurred Jolteon eye staring confused into the lens*

Vaporeon: CUT!!

Scene Three

Sylveon: We are the Eeveelution squad! A group of sibling who are all different as Lunala and Solgaleo! My names Sylveo-

Vaporeon: WAIT A MINUTE! Where's Leafeon?

*everyone stops to look around. Unnoticed eyes stick out and look around from a potted plant that looks strangely similar to Leafeon's head leaf....*

Scene Nine-Thousand, Four hundred and thirty-seven.

*almost everyone looks tired and in a bad mood (except for Sylveon and Jolteon, who are always full of energy)

Sylveon: Let's do this! We can do it this time for sure!

*moans escape the group and someone mumbles "you said that the last 9,000 times..."*

Sylveon: Hello! My name is Sylveon! I love art, friends, and making others happy! I may get on nerves sometimes, but I always mean well! I only want to make everyone laugh or smile! Especially my bestie, Joltie!!

Jolteon: Hello! You just met my friend Sylveon, were a lot alike! We are both into anime-

Sylveon: OMEGOSH I FORGOT TO MENTION I LOOOOOVE ANIME!!!!!

Jolteon: Ahem, we also love art, *stares at Sylveon to make sure she won't interrupt* . . . We both-

Sylveon: Art is one of my favorite things EVAHHH!!!!!

Jolteon: *Stares intensely*

Sylveon: *Covers mouth with ribbons, then blinks and grins huge*

Jolteon: *Takes a deep breath and narrows her eyes at Sylveon angrily* We both like sweets, especially cho-

Sylveon: YEEEEAAHHH CHOCOLATE! CHOCOLATE I LOVE ANYTHING WITH SUGAR ESPECIALLY CHOCOLATE!!!! NOTHING I LOVE MORE THAN CHOCO-

Jolteon: NEJSLLAJFNBDKKAANDKRBHRKDBRKDKCJDKAKFJDBNFJFJFBBDENKDJFHDKDBFKDNNXUTNSOCBTAKXGNRKKAKXKCHBTNRMAKAKJFJJWJNNNSNFNSNJJDJKEEK *Black clouds appear above stage, seemingly out of nowhere, swarming and spiraling together. Suddenly, a flash appears and lightning zaps the crap out of Sylveon, who falls to the ground dramatically with fur sticking out in every direction*

Umbreon: Okay, I'll take over, *Calmly and gently motions Jolteon out of the way* I'm Umbreon, the oldest. The responsible one- well I don't really have a choice when I have to watch over these two.... *Uses leer on Joltie and Sylvie, who sweatdrop and take a step back nervously*

Umbreon: This is Flareon, he's second oldest. He is usually playing video games or watching Eevee. Eevee is the youngest- ALWAYS getting into mischief- wait, where is he? *looks around furiously*

Eevee: *giggles before falling from the ceiling on a chandelier. Umbreon leaps into the air to make a quick rescue for the screaming, fluffy Pokémon, and uses shadow ball to send the chandelier flying in a thousand pieces*

Flareon: Be more careful, *sighs*

Umbreon: Here's Espeon and Glaceon, they're nice, I guess.. They may get upset easily- very easily, but they're not too hard to handle.

Jolteon: Easy for you to say! They don't get mad at you because all they do is admire you!-*Sylvie covers Jolteon's mouths with ribbons before Umbreon has a chance to put the pieces together*

Umbreon: Trust Glacie here to insure you have the newest, best fashions and makeup. Espeon, she's kinda a hypocrite and enjoys reading... Dark bloody creepypasta nonsense and some random, weird YouTube channel. . . All she talks about is some weird ghost toast waffle. . .

Espeon: Hey! Venturiantale is awesome and their names are Johnny Ghost, Johnny Toast, and Sally Waffles!! They're amazing characters with sad yet amazing backstories that really- NYOW!!!!
*Her eyes were glowing with anger and items were starting to fly off the walls before Sylveon finally ribbon-slapped her to cool her off.. Or at least attempt to like on tv*

~A Few Hours Later~

Sylveon: (with black eye) That went well. . .not.

Jolteon: Let's hurry this up, I'm getting bored. *starts talking really fast* Vaporeon thinks he's always in control, very smart. And I think I'm forgetting someone...

Leafeon: .............. Uh... Me..... (Small whisper)

Jolteon: Lefeon is really shy and likes gardening. Also really good at hiding and loves nature and forest strolls.

Sylveon: Okay! That's all!! Make sure to comment a dare for any of us to do!! See you next chapter!