Prolouge

Dean's p o v
"Anyway their are very dangerous levels of unknown supernatural stuff in California and we are going," Sam says.
"Another hunt, sounds like a plan. We can take baby and it won't take that long," I say.
We get ready to go on this hunt gathering all of our supplies, we don't know what we are dealing with.
Doctors p o v
We're in the tartis traveling to no where specific when Clara walks in.
"I've found out something strange. We need to go to Earth some sort of odd energy and we need to find out what," she says.
I simply agree and we head to Earth.
Sherlock p o v
"John I don't want to go," I state.
"It's important theirs never been this much death in one area so quickly," John says.
"No it's not the death, it's the random unreadable energy coming from basic houses and everyone thinks they are harboring a bomb," I say annoyed.
Your p o v
Recently everything has been strange. I mean besides being a spy, your gift has always been helpful. You weren't fully human, so you didn't get sick like a normal human. You had these horrible headaches and you were convinced you were dying. Apparently you were unlocking your full abilities, which is painful. It also draws a lot of energy I walk near a toaster and it could explode. It also gave you mood swings, and made you tired.
A/n I'm sorry it's so bad I wore this when I was very tired and couldn't fall asleep. It'll get better I promise.