DRAGON 1 [ GOOD NOVERL VERSION ]

THE LEGEND OF ICE QUEEN

BOOK 1: SEARCHING FOR THE LOST MEMORIES.

Ice Queen POV'

"Son of a b*tch, you all thought you can beat me? You don't know me, f*cking idi*ts!" I exclaimed while driving. Those idiots! I'm that type of person who doesn't easily surrender when someone challenged me.

Racing is my sport back when I was studying in United States. Not to brag but I've already finished my degree.

So my point here is, I was young billionaire in the business world as I graduated. Something I can be proud of, because everyone wants it. Everyone yearns to be me.

Kung saan malayo ako sa lahat doon ko na rin natutunan kung paano makipaglaban simula nang maimulat ko ang aking mga mata mula sa mahimbing na pagkakatulog.

My dad trained me to be the "next".

I grinned while driving on this narrow  road. This jerk really have the guts to challenge me this way. I pity him, he isn't aware that I always win in any kind of game.

I smiled devilishly as I drift on the curved road. I heard rumors about this road before. It is near Subic where accidents happen a lot. The road is actually kind of creepy but still, I don’t worry.

I asked my dad's butler to research about this place beforehand and found out that spirits and dead bodies are here. That moment, I only laughed while he was explaining those things to me. People nowadays are fond of creepy stuffs, frighten themselves and the results? Well, they ended up believing in things that doesn't truly exist.

Ghosts are purely made by our imagination. Fictional beings whose main purpose is to scare the hell out of us. They didn't even know what is really happening around the world.

And if by any chance that they're real, I will probably invite them to drink with me so that I'm not alone when drinking some wine in my club. I would also ask them which numbers will appear in the lotto and donate it to a charity if ever I would win.

If you are wondering who my competitors are, I don’t have any idea. I tighten my hold on the steering wheel, fixating my gaze on the road in front as I concentrate my thoughts on winning. When the go signal appeared, I didn't bother look or know about my rivals, I immediately ignored them and speed up my car.

The roaring of my engine is echoing amidst the silence of the night. I glanced at my surrounding and noticed that it is really dark in here. There is also a huge percentage that rain will soon start. Damnit! The moon and stars are not visible in the sky!

I'm not scared or something. I just feel that I'm falling into a trap. Fuck!

Malakas ang pakiramdam ko pagdating sa mga nag-aambang panganib at minsan pa nga'y nahuhulaan ko ang mga maaring mangyari.

Binagalan ko ang pagmamaneho sapagkat pinalilibutan ako ng maraming puno. Kailangan kong mag-ingat dahil 'di ko alam kung ano ang naghihintay sa akin.

Lumiko ako pa kanan, napangiti ako nang makita ko ang napakaliit na kamera na nakatago sa harang sa gilid ng daan. Pero kapag ordinaryong tao ka lang, sigurado ay 'di mo ito mapapansin para makita ang pula na pabilog na pumapalibot doon.

I raised my hand in salute and winked at the hidden camera.

And suddenly-

"Shit!" I cursed, immediately stepping on the break. My forehead creased when I saw the road destroyed by a bomb.