Chapter 8.

Life's POV -

Waking up from the sound of my phone going off, I lift up from under the covers &' snatch my phone off the dresser and answer it without looking to see who it was.

"WHAT?" I yell, annoyed as fuck at whoever woke me up out my damn sleep.

"Boy who da' hell you yellin' at!? Don't make me come thru dis' damn phone Anthony!" My mama says, upset that I talked to her like that.

"I'm sorry mama, I ain' even look to see who it was callin." I tell her.

"Mhm, Betta act right.. Anyway, I called to see was you comin to da church taday?" She asks me.

Laying on my back staring at the ceiling, I scrunch my eyebrows before responding back to her.

"Comin' to church fah' what mama it's Sataday."

"I told you a week ago that they were throwing a cookout at da church today Anthony." She says, annoyed at my forgetfulness.

"Mama you kno' I ain't wit dat church stuff." I say, running my hand down my face. "Ion think i'ma make it, can you get me ah plate tho?" I ask ha.

"Yeah Anthony, I'll talk to ya Lata baby. Love you."

"I Luh' you too mama." I tell her, before hanging up.

Laying down for a couple of more minutes, I rememba I got luh' shawty staying here. Getting up out mah' bed I make my way to my bathroom to piss &' take a shower.. Afta I'm dressed &' shit, I head to the guest room she in with some clothes in mah hand. Opening the door without knocking, I see her sitting up in the bed using her phone.

"Aye, get up &' get dressed so I can drop you off." I tell her, tossing her the clothes &' walking out the room.

Walking downstairs, I go to the living room and sit down on the couch &' wait for her to get dressed. Dialing Dre number, I wait for him to answer.

"Hellah?" He mumbles groggily into the phone.

"Nigga get'cho ass up, you know you got drops to make taday." I tell him, flipping through the tv channels.

"Maaan, L' man I'm fucking GONE bruh. My damn head hurting like shit." He complains.

"Ain't nobody tell yo ass to go throw a muhfuckin' party &' get drunk bitch. Get da fuck up & meet me at the Trap nigga." I say, before hanging up.

Dre been my nigga for a while na, I guess you can call his dumb ass my right hand man. He came up to me a couple years ago, needing a job to help his mom's out around da house. Long story short, I gave him a job slangin' dope &' he do damn good job at the shit. But at the end of the day, I treat that nigga like my baby brotha, Anybody fuck with him best believe i'ma end they ass.

Finally noticing luh' shawty walk down the stairs in the sweats &' shirt I gave ha, I stand up and walk towards the door picking up my keys.

"Let's go, I got shit ta do." I say, opening the front door letting her walk in front of me so I can lock the door. Getting into the car, I pull out my driveway &' make my way towards her house.

"Um Life?" Kailani mumbles.

"What?"

"U-uh, my dad's at work &' I forgot my house key at home." She says, quiet as fuck.

"Mann, what I tell you bout dat whisperin' shit? I can't hea shit you be saying." I tell her, knowing damn well I heard what she said. I wanted her little ass to speak up.