From A Simple Crush

The first time we met, it was the most unexpected thing that ever happened to me. During those times,  I never thought of liking someone. It's weird but... while I was strolling in my Facebook.. I accidentally, saw a very attractive DP (display picture). I added it. Not even thinking who it is or from where is that person. Never did I knew, it is someone I may had already seen at times. I just didn't notice at all. 

     Celebration of our college course came. Me and my friend pulled me to play drums or jam with the famous band of the college. Honestly, that time, even though its been years that I have no practice or whatsoever. I just did and go with the flow. I was so shy and serious that moment... Thinking that, I'm not playing well and it is just making me look stupid in front of my crush who happened to be my crush. Feels like I really wanted to show off but at the same time I was also timid. While I was playing drums, of course I can still hear the sounds of my environment aside from the music we were creating... I heard some screaming... That time, I really don't care. I just don't. And never did I. So after that event, it was already time for going home, and as I went outside. Someone, asked for my name and told me to remember her name as well. I just nodded. And as I talked to her, someone also, greeted me from which I had no idea who she was. She just said "Hi..." and then my name. That time, I was quite satisfied to go home and as much as possible I really just wanted to go. I just ignored her. And have forgotten what just happened.