Two boys one flower.

They next day since it was Saturday I decided to take a walk in the will wood park that was right next to my house. So I put on my red shorts with red suspender straps and my white t shirt one and some white jordons. I ONLY dress like this out if school OK? Ok? And I grab my keys and my backpack also my phone and head to the park. On my way I can't stop thinking about Logan. He's just stuck in my mind!!! At that moment I feel my phone vibrate it was Snapchat someone new was trying to friend me and it was..LOGAN!!!! How did h... I hear someone say watch out! And at that moment I feel a arm grab my waist and pull me down to the grass. Why does this keep happening!!!!!!!!! I look up and see the HOTTEST BOY EVER!!!!  He was looking at me concerned. *Are you ok you almost got ran over* he said pulling me up. Then he said smiling *I'm chase and you are......* *Mia* *And thanks for saving my life there*😂 I say to him looking him straight in the chocolate brown eyes. He had brown well chocolate brown hair. And a smooth jaw line like somebody I know...LOGAN DA** I feel so bad I knew he liked me and now this boy if flirting with me. Well its hard not to flirt with him to.😂😂 Then he says *Well see you later mate?* and he hands me the bluest flower I've ever seen. Oh and did I tell you he has the CUTEST ACCENT EVER!!!!!. Anyway I said *sure* And he  walks away. Lord Christ help me!!!????!!!!???

Who do you guys ship
Mia and Logan
Mia and chase

Comment

I post everyday so please read my book I think people are going to like it by guys xxxxx😘😘😘😘