The root of it all.

Within the womb you're already being expected of things that you have no control over. It starts off with one cute innocent comment like "Is he/she going to weigh as much or the same as his/her siblings? Who are you going to look more like...your mother, father, brother or maybe sister?

And from then on starts the never ending comparison (Low-key competition) to your older siblings. Mind you this is not just a comparison on your appearance NAY. This grows and reaches on to other aspects too but we will dive deep into that later on. This is not necessarily viewed as a bad thing in the beginning, but of course we all know that not everything that is classed as bad started out bad.

I mean they are YOUR siblings after all, its only natural that you be compared to your siblings and possibly live underneath their shadow for the rest of your existance right? hmm debatable ("one" might say). It is in our nature as human being to want to compare things and/or people.

Yes many try to fool themselves and others into believing that they do not compare people, they do not judge people but we all know that could not be more further from the truth. Some really just compare and judge a lot more than others and some are more open and honest about their judgement and comparison. Believe me we all do it, especially to ourselves. Everytime you look in the mirror and think "oh damn I look Banging", or "ugh I hate my body", THAT ← is you judging and comparing yourself against other and more shocking 🙊 YOURSELF.

Be that as it may, moving swiftly on from the moment they learn of your existance you start living in the shadow of your sibling because people a put you there without you knowing and lets not forget that you aren't even born yet but the idea of you is already living under someone else's SHADOW.