Mysterious Guy In A Flannel

* Andrea's POV*

"Thanks" I said. That's the only word I can say, right now
I couldn't think that someone would give it back to me.
But wait... "What if he read it" my mind said.
Oh no!  My secrets are spillled. 
"But I don't think so he would read it. " I said to myself .

*Mysterious guy in a flannel*
"I wish that I would meet her more, but how?
Maybe this is not the right time to meet her. "

"Is there a damage??" Andrea whispering to herself. While she was checking her notebook. 

* bell rings*

Mr.  Torres came in the classroom asked Andrea who was the only transferre in their class if she had friends. Andrea didn't answer.  "Well silence means no" Mr.  Torres added. Andrea shook her head with shame.  Mr.  Torres started their discussion.  But still,  Andrea still thinks who the mysterious guy in a flannel is.

*bell rings for lunch*

Andrea went to the canteen lonely.  While she was walking she again saw the guy in a flannel.  But the only thing is every girl he passes by screams.  She doesn't know why.

Then a boy passed Andrea by and said " hi. " Andrea just smiled back. "Oww I forgot my name is Luis Gorospe. You can call me Luis" while smiling he said.  "Nice to meet you , Luis " Andrea said awkwardly ." I heard that you don't have friends yet. "Luis said "well yeah" Andrea replied.