roommates

Shanique P.O.V
Man i cant believe im actually doing this. Im going to school Savannah State to be exact man not only that but im getting my nursing degree . I just hope like hellmy roommate not a bitch. That would mess up my whole semester.
2 hours later...
Whoaaa this campus is beautiful but i bet these roons not shit man .. Lol let me stop talking shit man.  Ok soo where is my room.. I walk to this desk and ask the guy .
Him: whats your name Miss Chocolate
Me:eee-i mean Shanique Nixon sir .
Him: Sir? Nah ma im a student but im a junior. So i help with these types of things
Me: damn here i was thinking you were some old perv that was trying to flirt with a lesbian
Him: no maam but you're a lesbian. .. Bet you are going to be my new bestfriend. .. Your room number is 302 and you will love your roommate shes a lesbian to.
Me:Besties huh my number is 7864564567 text me and thanks
I walk off thinking why did i lie to him i mean im still a little attracted to guys. Arent I.. Well. Who cares any way i get to my room and see the door is cracked . hmm should i knock or just walk in like i own the place i mean i do stay here to.. Hmm
Soo i decide to knock i hear this manly but femine voice say come in and im met with the finest stud i have ever seen .. Yall she looks about 6'2 with long dreads hazel eyes golden brownskin and through her tank and bball shorts i can tell she has a nice feminine. Shape.. I see her bite her lips and i get so wet i dont know what to do.. I Want Her.
Keyla P.O.V
Soo im in my new dorm room trying to unpack and shit man i got to much shit and i dont even put on clothes.. But anyway as im getting to work i hear a knock and im like damn man the shorties already knocking .. I yell come in and this darlskin girl walks in my room.. Im not into dark meat at all but its something about her .. Now dont get me wrong she is very pretty with a body to match . i mean baby girl blessed from the front to the back her eyes look so innocent but i know better. Shes staring at me and i dont know if its possible but she blushed lol...
Me: Wassup ma im Keyla
Her:uhh- hey im Shanique. Im your roommate
Pause did she say Roommate
Me:Roommate? Damn ma you gone have me singing please excuse my hands...
Her: o lord , i hope your not going to be trouble my gf has issues man.
Damn she has a girl thats cool im going to leave her alone for now.
Me: nah ma if you hapy im going to leave you alone where she stay?
Her: here actually, this her hometown !
Me: thats wassup i like that
So her shorty lives in Savannah i cant wait to find out who this is....