Gaze

-
【PG】
Ages: 11-12
-
-
-
Boruto can't take his eyes off her. She knows. His light blue eyes are looking deep into her soul. She doesn't want to confront him. No, it would be too awkward. Unless. Unless there's something wrong. The view is the entire village. It's almost the evening. She doesn't want to glance towards ma his gaze. She has to. He can't keep looking at her. It's not appropriate. They're best friends. She sees his face start to turn red. Why? Why is her friend's face turning red? Why is he red? No. No, it's not like he likes her. No. Maybe. Yes? Yes? Does she like him too? Does she like her best friend? Her best friend since birth? Yes? No? Maybe? Doesn't matter. She looks towards him and she she's his red cheeks turn even more red. His eyes dart away. They dart faster than the Fourth Hokage did. He acts like nothing happened. But it did. It did happen. He was looking at her. She had to ask. Why? Why was he looking at her? Why?
-
"What's up?" She slowly asked.
-
"Hm? O-oh, nothing."
-
"Why were you looking at me? Is there something on my face? Are my glasses steaming up? What?"
-
"N-nothing...I wasn't looking at you."
-
"Whatever."
-
She looked away but she felt his gaze look her way again. Why?