OH FUCK (extra chap)

OH FUCKKKKKKKKK LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOL 1K VIEWSSSSS???? AHHH PHMYGODDDD LOLOLOLOLOLOOL THANK U SO FOR THAT WE HAVE AN AMAZING CRACK FIC COMING UPPP
___________________________

OH FUCKKKKKKKKK LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOL 1K VIEWSSSSS???? AHHH PHMYGODDDD LOLOLOLOLOLOOL THANK U SO FOR THAT WE HAVE AN AMAZING CRACK FIC COMING UPPP___________________________

You wore this.

You sat on the floor at the Hot springs owned by Tetsu's family. You invited every servamp, even Tsubaki. (Not glutton and wrath tho). You thought it would have been a nice idea to stop all the war and play games for a while.

You sat in between Mikuni and Lawless. The room was very tense. Even some of Tsubaki's subclasses were here, like Belkia and Sakuya.

You smiled at all of them and stood up, making your skirt flutter. "Oi, stop being so tense. I'm here to make peace for at least one night. So don't fucking ruin my shit. Got it?" You seethed while they nodded their heads furiously.

Then you clapped your hands together and announced that the games would start with a bright smile making everyone sweat drop at your bipolar attitude.

"Okay so the first game will be....dare or dare!" You shouted. "Etto, (y/n)-chan where's truth?" Asked Mahiru. "Well it's no fun if we just ask questions you know, and I know that most of you guys would pick truth since you're all wimps" you said tauntingly.

They all had irk marks on their forehead and they screamed 'BRING IT ON!' (Hinata reference).

You smiled. "Ok who wants to start?" Mikuni raised his hand and then pointed at Misono. "Ahh my dear otou otou, I dare you to, sing my little Abel a song!" He chirped.

Misono got an irk mark but sang a song anyways. By the end everyone was quietly giggling. Soon Misono looked at Lily and smirked, making his servamp gulp. "Lily, I dare you to sat fully clothed until I say so!" Misono said while chuckling evilly.

Everyone just sweat dropped at Lily, who was on the floor clutching his clothing. "Misono....so mean." You laughed a little bit and patted his head for comfort, causing him to blush.

"Okay, (y/n)-chan! I dare you to kiss someone in this room!" He said proudly. Everyone blushed.

You sighed and slowly walked to Tsubaki's direction, before a hand grabbed your leg stopping you. "(Y/n)-chan!!!! Stop he's dangerous!!!!" Screeched Mahiru and Misono.

You just smiled brightly at them and kissed the top of their heads and stood up once more leaving those cherry faced children.

You smirked at Tsubaki who looked like a tomato. Soon you straddled him and gripped his raven locks tightly making him groan. "Not interesting at all" you smiled before you kissed him roughly taking him by surprise.

You pried his lips open with your tongue and explored his mouth making him groan. His tongue soon started caressing yours.

Kill me I'm crying honestly

His hands made their way to your hips, gripping them tightly making you moan into his mouth. After about 7 mins you finally broke the kiss and a trail of saliva was seen. Soon he licked his lips.

"Tch disgusting, kissing a demon." Muttered Licht. "Aww his angel-chan jealous?" You taunted crouching down to his level. He looked away before pulling you towards him.

You could feel his hot breath fanning your ear. "You're mine. You're the purest angel I've ever seen. And I imagined you being my angel, so you will be mine" he whispered before letting you go making you stumble back a bit and land on Kuro's lap.

Your fave was burning crimson. You tried to get of Kuro but his wrapped his arms around you and buried his face into your neck. You blushed even more and just stuttered out a small 'your turn' to Tsubaki.

He grinned. "Oh big brother sloth~~~" he cooed making Kuro groan. That caused vibration to go all around your neck and you giggled trying to push his face away from your neck but he kept nuzzling into you.

"What a pain" he groaned. "I dare you to tell me who you favour the most in this room?" Said Tsubaki.

"(Y/n)" he mumbled making you turn even more red. You soon stood up and walked out like a stiff stick.

You soon started screaming throwing rocks. Then you found a big ass daddy bottle of vodka (here we go again).

You chugged the whole thing down and broke through the windows and did the 'stop, drop ,n roll'. You smacked yourself into a little table and screeched.

"FUCK YOU, AND YOU. YOU TOO. YOU SHOULD FUCK ME! BUT EVERYONE ELSE FUCK YOUUU!!!" You screeched on top of the table.

Everyone was shocked. "Not again" whispered Misono.

You flipped your way into the kitchen and got out a plate. You smacked Sakuya on the back of his head with the plate, destroying it.

"APRIL FOOLS FUCKER!" You screamed before running away.

Everyone was on a hunt to find you, until they heard someone singing.

"F IS FOR FUCKERS WHO EAT ALL THE CANDY, U IS FOR UTERUS! N IS FOR NO FUCKING ON THE TV!" you screamed while dancing on the broom.

Soon you were tackled by Mikuni and pushed into a bedroom. You landed on the bed with an oof. He was just about to leave you. But you started crying hysterically.

"(y/n)-chan, this is for your own good!" He said hugging your small form. He stood up to leave once more until you started to slip off your outfit.

He stood there shocked. Once you were left with undergarments on you slowly walked towards him and pinned him to the door.

You kissed him passionately and wrapped your arms and legs around him, making him settle his hands on your booty.

He ground himself against your heated core, wanting to bury himself deep within the walls of (the titans-*gets slapped by every single character on aot) kitty.

You soon knocked him out and tied him to the bed.

You left with your clothes and left a little note to the side saying 'find me if you have enough balls' and so you slipped into the darkness.

___________________________
lolsss so u guys think I should make this a cute side story? Well comment and tell me what u think and pls vote lol bye ALSO TELL ME IF U PLAY MYSTIC MESSENGER LOLS

-arisu