Home in Maine

My name is Sara Cullin I am 14 years old. I have 2 younger brothers, one 5 and one 3.
My parents are married but I'm not sure if it will work out.

CHAPTER ONE

Morning: 10:47 am *wakes up* good morning Parker and Blake...guys are you awake?

Parker: yea I'm up sissy...

Blake: mhmm.
(Parker is 5 and Blake is 3)
Ok come on let's go see what mom made for breakfast! *walks to the kitchen* MOM!? Where are you?

Mom: I'm in the bedroom honey!

Where's dad? Where's breakfast? Is something wrong?

Mom: Your father is in the shower. And I'm sorry I didn't mak breakfast for you and the boys, I'm not feeling well today.

Oh ok I'll make the boys some oatmeal and I'll eat at school.

1 hour later: Okay mom I'm heading to school! I'll see you later!

6 hours pass: School is over! I'm walking home....as I'm walking I see trucks and they are hauling stuff into the house next door. It's not normal furniture it is all black and dusty leather...

I'm home! MOM! MOM?! DAD?

I wonder where they are? *walks upstairs* BLAKE? PARKER?
Where is everyone??
*goes outside*
Mom??

Mom: Sara there you are! What took so long to come home? We were worried.

I'm sorry it took long mom but I noticed the new neighbors and I just wanted to stop and watch for a while.

Mom: Oh Sara are you feeling alright?

Yes mom I feel fine why?

Mom:Because we don't have new neighbors

What?! They were there I swear I saw it! Well I didn't actually see the people. All I saw was their furniture.

Mom: Nothing was at that house all day. Me and the boys were out here most of the day and we didn't see anything pull up. I think you should go lay down ok?

Ok .... *thinks* I swear I saw them was I just seeing things?? Oh yeah and mom where is dad?

Mom: Your father went to work early today.

Oh ok well I'll go do my homework and then I'll relax

*jumps into the bed* so I start with math.. Ugh this is so hard!! *hears a truck* there it is I hear it!! *goes to the window* I see it it's there! *grabs phone and records it* ok I got it I'll show mom tomorrow. I should get some sleep.