The Truth

Dad: Sara wake up I made breakfast before work so eat up before the boys take it.
Ok I'm coming..
*puts on her blue emoji crop top and black ripped jeans with some high tops*
*goes downstairs*
Mom?

Mom: I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND WHY YOU ARE ALWAYS WORKING LATE! IT MAKES NO SENSE BECAUSE YOUR CHECKS ARE COMING HOME THE SAME AS THEY WOULD BE IF IT WAS A 7 HOUR SHIFT AND YOUVE BEEN "WORKING" LONGER THAN THAT!

Dad: I HAVE BEEN WORKING MY ASS OFF AND I SWEAR HONEY IF ANYTHING THE BOSS IS CUTTING MY PAY.

Why are they fighting again? :( I'll just grab my food and go upstairs
Oh yeah I don't have school today! I'll see if Liz wants to see Mr.Wells.
*texts Lizzy*
Ok she'll be here soon.

^skiping to when Lizzy comes^

Ok are you ready to go again?

Liz: yea but honestly that guy gave me the creeps...

He seemed nice to me but what do I know I'm a lunatic!

Liz: yea I know! Let's go now!

Ok *knocks on the door* it opened by itself again? This door must have bad hinges or he just doesn't close it right.
Mr.Wells? Are you home? Hmm.. He's not home I guess.

Liz: I guess so. You want me to stay over night?

I don't think tonight is good my mom and dad are fighting again sorry I'll text you later though by Lizzy!

Liz: Ok bye Sara!

^skips to later that night^

Mom? .... Mom?! Dad?

Dad: Sara I have to take you mother to the hospital I will bring the boys if you want to be alone?

Sure dad do you think mom will be ok?

Dad: I don't know honey her fever is really high and her blood pressure is off scale I feel like it's my fault. Ok! We have to go I love you we might not be home tonight so keep the doors locked.

Ok dad I love too! I love you mom! Feel better!
*thinks, why did dad think it was his fault? I wonder how mom got sick? Hmm I just hope she feels better.*
Ok so home alone.....what do I want to do? Uh...lets see I can ma- *hears loud crash outside* Oh My God what was that? It sound like it came from Mr.Wells house. *looks out the window* OH MY LORD!! Is that a body he's dragging? I can't record it, it will disappear. Ugh mom will believe me she believed me after she saw it so she knows I'm not lying. I'll tell her when I see her I don't want to scare her while she's in the hospital! WOAH!! Is that a chainsaw... Ok Lizzy was right he is creepy but way worse he is a murderer!
He has blood all over him.. I wish I could do something but that is not a good idea..
I should just go to sleep.. Wait is everything locked..yes ok.
*prays to God for safety*

Did you expect that? What do you think will happen the next morning? Is dad in some deep trouble? We'll see!