If you left me Id be broke.

The song above has NOTHING TO DO WITH THE FANFIC!! Don't ask why,this is the song/vid I watch before I write!

Mangles POV

    I woke up with Springtraps arms wrapped around me. I smiled, I gently but quickly got out of bed.
   As I opened the door, a sweet smell filled the air. I walked to the kitchen to find out what smelled so good. I saw Chica, mixing  up soothing, like a batter.
    I said,"Good morning,Chica. What'cha making there?"
She said,"Tonight I thought that we'd all get together, well not all, I mean couples. It's a couples night tonight!"
I blushed,"Wait,What?! I didn't know this!"
Chica smiled,"I told Toy Bonnie and Golden Freddy(YES THEY ARE A COUPLE,DONT JUGE ME!)
",But I guess I never told you."
I asked quietly,"D-Does,Springtrap know?"
Chica looked at me and said,"I didn't tell him."
She got dark, like serious.
I asked,"Why not?"
Chica said,"He doesn't like couple things. He finds them to romancing."
"Huh?"
Chica got back into reality,like she's trying to avoid the subject,"Any who, I'm making Cup Cakes!"
I said,"Oh,ok, bye."

As I got back into Springtraps room,he was already wake, like getting out of bed.
He mumbled,"Morin."
I beamed and gave him a warm smile,"Good morning!"
He said,"I heard what you and Chica were talking about, I'm not going."
I said,"But why?"
He growled,"I said I don't want to."
I asked,"But-But, why not?"
He said,"I don't like this romance stuff."
I stood in shook,"Then why,why did you want to fall in love? Why did you want to date me if your gunna be like this?!"
He stood up and yelled,"Because I love you!"
I shouted back,"If you do then prove it! You don't want to do romance things,okay it get it. But you have to do some to make relationships work!"
   He yelled something I thought I'd never hear,"Then maybe I shouldn't be in one!"
I stayed quite for a few seconds,what should I do? I want to stay, but he'll put no effort in our relationship.
   Tears ran down my face,"Is that how you really feel? You don't want to be with me?"
He said,"Mangle,you deserve better,better than me. I think you should consider that, I'd wouldn't even try to make us work."
I said,"No, I don't want that. You might but. I don't want anyone else!"
He said,"You can't."
I looked up at him,"Are you-?"
He said,"I don't want to cause pain, I never did, but it seems no matter what I do
,I do cause me and others pain. Especially the ones I love, I don't want to cause you anymore pain."
I said,"But this, Its the worst type. I'll be nothing without you!"
He said,"Same here, but for me I think it's better to be nothing than to go threw a lot more pain ahead of your life."
I teared up more as more fell on my pale skin,face.
Springtrap said,"The quicker you forget about me the better for you."
I quickly spun around and ran out of his room, dashing to mine a few rooms down. I slammed my door, tears steaming down my hot face.
  I felt a sharp pain in my chest. I panted trying to catch my breath, I couldn't I felt light headed. I went to unlock my door and leave but  my vision went blurry. My stomach felt like I've been stabbed in it. I felt the door handle went to unlock it, I felt my fingers slid of it, as I fell, on the cold hard floor of my room. Darkness over took me.

To be continued...