Unexpected

I decided to go to the library today. Theres a book I really want to read. I walked down the aisles. "Ah I finally found it" I whispered and smiled. "Oh but I can't reach it" I let out a sigh and tried reaching for it again. All of a sudden a hand reaches for the book I've been longing for. "Need some help?" He said with a smile. I looked up at him, he's so tall. "Oh uh yeah thank you so much" I said while he handed me the book. "Your welcome, I'm namjoon" he said smiling. I immediately noticed his dimples, his smile was so cute. "Hi I'm Y/N nice to meet you" I blushed. "I've read that book, it's quite good, I hope you like it" he pointed at the book. "Really? I've been looking forward to reading it, it caught my eye when it was released and I was quite intrigued" I said looking at the book. "I'm sure you'll like it then, here have this bookmark, let me know when you finish the book" he said while he walked away. I was confused, what did he mean by "let me know"? I went to check out the book and walked home anxious to read it. After I got home I took a bath. I was still thinking about that guy. "What was his name?" I thought about it, trying to remember. "OH NAMJOON" I yelled out. I covered my mouth and giggled at how loud I was. I got out of the bath, dressed and went to my room. I sat in bed and opened the book. The bookmark fell out, I picked it up off the floor. "What's this...?" I turned the bookmark around. "Here's my number *** *** let me know when you finish the book -Namjoon" it said. "OH THATS WHAT HE MEANT" I said loudly. I giggled at how silly I was to not think about that. I began to read the book, but I couldn't get him out of my head. "What should I do?" I said hiding my face with the book. I thought of his dimples and his cute smile. I thought it was a good time to go to sleep. I put down the book, turned off the light and lay in bed. I still couldn't stop thinking about him. About how tall he was and how handsome he was. "Ah I'm going crazy" I said stuffing my face in the pillow. I calmed down and thought "maybe I should call him".