Worry

So sorry I haven't updated lately. But here you go guys :)
~~
Ciel's p.o.v.
~~
I felt like we were being watched... My eyes shifted around the room, looking out windows, and in dark spaces. But there was nothing.

But that didn't calm my nerves.  I paced around my room. Sebastian wasn't in my room tonight... I looked out the window again. The sun was just peeking out from the horizon.

A few more hours of sleep...

I hoped that would calm me down. So I slipped under my covers and closed my eyes, sighing nervously.
~~
Sebastian's p.o.v.

I sensed Ciel's tenseness. My legs sent me down the hallway to his room. When I stopped in front of his door, I heard him pacing back and forth. I moved my hand to open the door, but hesitated when my hand touched the door knob.

The room went silent, except for a soft sigh. I stepped back slowly, my hand falling to my side.
~~
Ciel's p.o.v.
~~
I couldn't sleep. I laid in my bed, staring at the ceiling, around my room, and out the window, over and over again.

"W-who's there?!" I screamed when I mustered up the courage to. But the scream sounded more like a whisper... Fear coursed through my whole body. I was shaking.

When my door opened, all I could do was twitch, my head jerking to look at it. Sebastian's dark figure stood in the doorway, his face filled with worry. "Is everything alright, my love?"

I opened my mouth to say something. All that came out was a small squeak. Sebastian closed the door behind him, then drifted over to me. "Are you sick...?"

All I could do was stare at the window. Sebastian's gaze shifted to it as he sat on the bed next to me. "Someone's out there."

I nodded slowly, whispering, "I-I felt someone watching me..."

He stood back up, walking to the window. I looked at my trembling hands. Sebastian opened the window, then looked around.

"Who a--" his sentence was cut short as he was yanked out the window.

I screamed and scrambled to it. I saw nothing. I staggered back, then started to hyperventilate. "Oh god. Oh god."

I sank to my knees, "no... N-no..." I screamed again. "No!!!"

The other three servants burst into my room, their eyes filled with fear and worry. Finny ran over to me, "Y-young master? What's wrong?!"

"He's gone!!" I screamed as I started to sob. "No!!"

Finny pulled me into a hug, "it's okay, we'll find him!"

I sobbed harder. He's gone forever...
~~
Sorry guys... I know this was long awaited, and I doubt it's worth the wait. But here.