chapter 2

Timmy and Annabelle seemed to be getting close lately and Darla had told Cherry, Atticus, and Mo about it and they were starting to think that maybe the two were starting to fall in love with each other. The next day they soon went to Timmy's room.

"Cosmo, Wanda, we're back." Timmy called out.

"Murray and Rena decided to go away for a while while they have their baby, but they gave me an emergency wand," Annabelle added in. "Is Timmy's new godbrother or sister here yet?"

Suddenly, there was purple vomit that splatted onto them.

"HA!" Cherry laughed since that bad thing didn't happen to her for a change.

"What the?" Amber asked out of confusion.

"Cosmo, why did you barf all over Timmy and Annabelle?!" Darla glared.

Cosmo and Wanda bit their lips and then burst out laughing.

"It's not funny, it's just gross!" Darla growled. "What's wrong with you guys?!"

"What's wrong?" Cosmo laughed as he wiped a tear away before his stomach bulged slightly. "Hello? Having a B word here!"

"Wait, what?" Mo asked confused.

"You're having the baby?!" Timmy asked.

"Duh!" Cosmo smiled.

"Explanation, please." Annabelle said.

"Oh, come on now, you guys," Wanda replied. "Everybody knows that it's the boy fairy that has the baby."

Cosmo grunted and barfed again on Timmy and Annabelle which made Cherry laugh since it wasn't happening to her.

"What else should we look out for?" Darla asked.

"Typical pregnancy things," Wanda listed. "The barfing for one, weird cravings, and of course, mood swings."

"I fear for the mood swings." Atticus said.

Cherry still laughed.

Atticus sighed. "Drell, if you're watching, make her stop!"

Cherry soon stopped laughing as she was then barfed on.

"Sorry, but you kind of deserved that." Mo said.

"She's right." Darla agreed.

Cherry growled in misfortune.

"At least Rena and Murray will be gone while the pregnancy's going on." Annabelle said to herself.

"Think again." Murray said.

"Huh?" Annabelle looked over. "I thought you guys were gonna go visit Murray's mother while you were having your baby?"

"Well, someone just remembered that Murray's family are all on vacation." Rena said while glaring at Murray.

"I forgot that they decided this week!" Murray smiled nervously to his girlfriend.

"So we'll have to stay here for a while." Rena said.

"Only if you don't mind." Murray said.

"Ooh, what if our babies are born on the same day?" Cosmo giggled to him.

"Then they would be like twins." Murray smiled.

"Twins!" Wanda and Rena giggled together.

"Well at least the next few months will be interesting." Patch said.

"I'll say..." Mo said. "One thing I hated about being adopted was that my baby brother was already born when I met him, so I never got to experience the excitement and anticipation of a new baby on the way."

"Well, now you will." Wanda said.

"Yeah." Mo smiled in excitement despite the strange symptoms of pregnancy and was really looking forward to it.

And where the symptoms were intense and weird. Cosmo had eaten most of Timmy's baseball card collection and was disappointed that Darryl Strawberry tasted nothing like the name he was born with. And where he barfed on Timmy again.

Annabelle wasn't having much fun along Murray's pregnancy herself. "Has it been three months yet?"

"Close," Rena winced as she knitted booties for her future baby. "Three hours."

"It's gotta get better." Darla said.

"It will." Rena replied.