Magic (setosorcerer)

"Who are you?" a man dresses in black cloths and white eyes asked.

I smile happy because I found my place. "Seto, Setosorcerer."

"2 years before"

"Who are you?" a kid asked.

I frown to know that he knows who he is but I am still looking. All I could say "Seto." and I left.

My name is Seto a minecrafter (there is no human world ok.....ok) The minecrafters are divided by the powers they contour. Like a miner, fighter,redstone, and so much more here. People usually find it when they 15 but I'm 17 and I'm still looking for it sadly.

I was walking down the river to my house. It's not that big but yet good to live in. I walk in and see my dog waiting, he attacked me like if I was a zombie. "haha stop it yoshi I'm getting your food." I said getting up and giving him a small treat.

*DING DONG*

Who would that be I don't have many friends and if I did they live far away. I go to open the door. when I open I see three people. The first is a boy who has black hair and wear sunglasses he has some cool cloths I guess. The second is a dark brown hair dude who covers his right eye. He has headphones which are black and green in the middle. He had normal cloths. The last one was in a.........space suit. weird.

"Hello." I finally say. the first looks at me happy. "hello I'm Adam but my friends call me Sky, I'm a leader."

The second look at me and just stared till he said "I'm Deadlox but call me Ty. I can transform into enderdragon....well kinda.

The last one said "I'm truemu but please call Jason. I'm a sniper and you are?"

I gulp knowing that if they know the truth they may laugh but I think I can trust these weird guys.

"My name is Seto and I'm ......... stilling looking for it." they stare at me and I just look at the ground. "don't worry Seto my came like last week."said Sky. I look back up and see them smile well I can't tell about Jason because of his helmet. "

"Can we stay some night because it suppose to have a thunderstorm all week and it might already night." Ty asked.

I never had company what can go bad. I nod and let them in.

I just hope these guys last for friends. then at that moment I remember my best friend who disappeared four years ago.

"Isaac" I said softly.

===========================What up here a book I think it will be good so yeah hope u like and add this to your library,vote and comment :D