Tics

Your POV:

You were walking to school when you heard a familiar voice call out to you.

"Oh (y/n)! Trying to have a good day today? Well, that's not gonna happen," said my favorite bully, Jessica Marston (AN: sorry if your name is Jessica, just change it if you want) . Instead of answering I stalked away, leaving her and her stupid comments to herself. I carried on walking until I was shoved to the ground.

"Who do you think you are b****! Ignoring me like that!" Jessica yelled. I just kept a poker face and rolled my eyes. Since I was so close to school, I decided to run.

~timeskip brought to you by Toby's waffles~

The bell rang, signaling it was time to go home. I grabbed my bag and sprinted out the entrance of the school as fast as I could.

I eventually arrived home huffing from all the running.  I dump my bags in the kitchen and looked around the house to see if Dad was home. You see, when my mom passed away a year ago, he started drinking... Drinking a lot. When he drinks, he becomes abusive. Speaking of the devil, I see my Dad in his computer. He hears me and looks me in the eye.

"B****! Why have you not made my food yet?!" My dad screamed.
Damn... i had forgotten to make his sandwich. Can't you get off your lazy butt and do it yourself? I thought. But before I could turn, he grabbed my wrist and punched me HARD in the stomach. I groaned in pain as he finally stopped so I could make him his sandwich.

~timeskip cos I kan \(•~•)/~

After I had made my dad his sandwich I had done my homework and fallen asleep.

*CRASH*

I heard a loud crash downstairs. My first though was that it was my dad looking for more booze but I remember him saying we was called out of town for business for four days. So I was all alone. Or was I?

Toby's POV:

I have been watching (y/n) for a while now. I know, I know I probably sound like a stalker.  Suddenly I had an idea. I was going to climb through the window that she always leaves open!

I climb through the window but end up accidentally knocking a vase over. Well s***😑. I thought.
I heard shuffling of footsteps. I kept dead quiet until i heard her door opening.

I quickly ran behind the counter in the kitchen and prayed that she wouldnt find me. I saw the lights flick on and I held my breath. I heard heard footsteps coming closer until...

AN:
DUN DUN DUNNNN
CLIFFHANGER

I hope you guys enjoyed it. Please like and comment❤️ And if you are being bullied or abused feel free to talk to me about it❤️ Don't worry, things will get better.